Chalk Art by Laurel Antonmarchi

Rapid City, SD View map

Hello there! I'm Laurel, a chalkboard sign artist and ADDY award winning graphic designer from the Black Hills of South Dakota, with over 10 years of design experience. My work has been featured by Dainty Obsessions and Black Hills Bride.

I create custom hand drawn chalkboards and printable chalkboard artwork – perfect for unique and charming displays at weddings, parties, and more! Each piece is drawn by hand, and created completely from scratch. I am happy to work with any creative ideas that you may have!

View more of my work at facebook.com/laurophyll or www.laurophyll.com.

Contact me at laurel@laurophyll.com for more information or for a custom quote.

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Chalkboards
Signage
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kassandra Married on 03/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laurel was great to work with! The chalkboard she created was the finishing touch our wedding reception needed, and we recieved many compliments on it. I will definitley be ordering from her again!
    Monique Married on 08/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you're looking for a chalkboard artist, book Laurel! She is an exceptionally talented & down to earth person. She did 3 chalkboards for my wedding in August. We brainstormed some ideas and came up with exactly what I wanted, something very rustic & romantic. And when I saw the completed pieces, I was in awe. Her artwork pulled everything together! We even have some of the boards hanging up on our walls. I loved the fact that we can keep that memory with us forever.
    And an artist is an understatement. She does everything by hand, takes her time and you can really see how passionate & creative she is. You won't be disappointed!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rapid City, SD, 57702
Location of (Chalk Art by Laurel Antonmarchi)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding