Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chad Whelan

Specializing in short form cinematic Vignettes. Budget friendly Traditional packages starting at only $1200 are also available. Voted one of the best videographers on the west coast of Florida in 2007, 2008 and 2009 by The Knot Magazine. Wedding Wire 2009, 2010 and 2011 Bride's Choice Award. Please visit my website for rates, videos and more information.

11 Reviews for Chad Whelan

Katie · Married on 07/09/2010

Chad was great! My husband and I got along great with him. He was very friendly and professional. I am normally not great in front of the camera, and I dont know if this is a good thing, but I almost barely noticed him...he was very inconspicuous and not in your face which i appreciated. I cant wait to see our wedding video! I know he did a great job!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Laura · Married on 05/07/2010

Chad was excellent, easy to work with and very professional. I can't wait to see our video!!!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2010

Chad was excellent! Extremely friendly guy who made me feel at ease, I barely knew he was there videoing us the whole time! He also gave me a fantastic deal that no other videographers could come close to.

Sent on 05/12/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Simple Weddings
    Simple Weddings Wedding Planners

Great job on several wedding videos!

• Corey Conroy Photography
    Corey Conroy Photography Wedding Photographers

Abbie and I had the opportunity to work along side of Chad at an amazing wedding recently. Chad was a pleasure to work alongside and his professionalism and experience were obvious. His team worked hard to capture every detail of the day. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chad to a bride looking for a great Videographer!

• Livingston Galleries, Inc.
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Chad on many occasions. Our styles are very similar which makes it so easy for both of us to get what we need. He's conscious of me and I of him so we are never in each others way. He truly is an artist behind the camera and his final product is one you will treasure forever.

• Saint Petersburg, 33710 See on map