1624 Market Street, Suite 202, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number

About Cg Blume

Cg Blume is a consolidated vendor design company. With several of your wedding services within one company our clients can plan with ease. We pride ourselves in making your day both beautiful and memorable.

7403cb42b0c6eb0e b2
The bride holding her bouquet
The bride holding her bouquet
The bride with her father
The bride with her father
7403cb42b0c6eb0e b2

1 Reviews for Cg Blume

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2010

Cris is the owner of CG Blume and also the florist. She arranged a meeting with me and we went over everything I pictured for flowers. The price was great compared to other florists I spoke with and her friendliness made her stand out. Although she was very late to our first meeting, it was due to car troubles and I would not expect it to be a common occurrence. She was really great while working into my $500 budget for personal flowers. Near the end we were over budget and she threw in free delivery, a cake topper, and a toss bouquet to help out. She arrived early to the venue of the wedding day and she constructed the wedding cake topper to perfection. I would recommend her to any brides who would like the personal attention and customization without the high prices.

Sent on 12/03/2010