5910 S. University Boulevard, A5, Littleton, CO 80121 Map · Phone number

About C'est Chic Cupcakes

C'est Chic Cupcakes is Colorado's truly elegant gourmet cupcake bakery.  With our 32 chef created recipes, and our 3 on staff pastry bakers/sugar artists, your vision of the perfect wedding cupcakes will be realized.  You have picked the best vendors for every part of your special day, make sure that your wedding cupcakes are the best as well.

• Dae Cakes
CestChicLogo
chandelierdisplay013

3 Reviews for C'est Chic Cupcakes

Dianne · Married on 10/23/2009

These cupcakes have to be tasted to be appreciated. Many choices of flavors, each of which is completely unique. Don used our stationary artwork and color scheme to decorate each of the seven flavors we chose (to hard to settle on one!) The set-up he created at the reception venue was beautiful

Sent on 10/25/2009
  • daydrm311

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

The cupcakes were all delicious, although a little dry.
    Everyone loved the variety.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2011

0.4
      2.0
      0.0

I used Ces't Chic Cupcakes for my wedding. They were great at the beginning but at time went on I had multiple problems with them. I had difficulty reaching someone to finalize details, my final payment check got lost, then was found and cashed, and then I got a call asking for another check. This issue took multiple phone calls and effort on my part to sort out just weeks before the wedding.

They also requested to come early to set up (3PM instead of 4 which was the time agreed upon in our contract). Keep in mind that I booked them for our cupcakes over a year in advance so our time slot should have been more than secure, but about a month before the wedding they called and said "we have another event at the exact same time, so can we come early?" The venue where my reception was wasn't going to have tables set up at that time. But, I was able to work out a deal with my caterer to come set up an hour earlier. I notified Cest Chic that I had done this for them, with the understanding that both the caterer and cupcake drop-off people would arrive at the same time so they would have to wait for a minute while their table was set up. The owner Don assured me that this was fine "we usually help set up the table". However, on the day of the wedding they showed up even earlier (at 2:45), and then were upset that there weren't tables already set up. The staff member that came was very rude and demanding towards myself and my family (while we were there trying to getting dressed on the day of the wedding-with plenty of other things to be worrying about).

I ordered and paid for a tall stand to hold all of the cupcakes along with a small stand for our cutting cake. They had the small cake stand, but my caterer later informed me that they had not brought the big stand, they had to go back to the shop to get a stand for the cupcakes, and then the one they brought was much smaller and could not hold all them. So in the end, the caterer ended up having to set everything up (which she should not have had to do since I had also paid a delivery and set up fee) along with finding extra platters on which to place all the cupcakes that couldn't fit on the small stand.

Finally, they didn't go back to the reception hall to pick up the stands the way they were supposed to. After getting called by the reception hall about this, we had to call and remind them to do so, which they final did several days after the event.

All in all it was very disappointing, because their cake and cupcakes are delicious and look great. But the disorganization and complete lack of customer service really ruined my experience with them. I would HIGHLY recommend using another vendor if you are getting cupcakes for a large event, especially a wedding because the last thing you need to be dealing with when planning a wedding is a vendor who can't manage their money, or fulfill the agreements of their contract, and who require multiple phone call attempts in order to be reached.

I tried to call Don the owner (who I had spoken to in the past) to go over some of my complaints. He did not answer and although I left a message, has not called me back. This is what prompted me to write this review, in order to prevent this from happening to other customers.

Sent on 10/17/2011

• 5910 S. University Boulevard, A5 Littleton, 80121 See on map
    7202832222 (Phone number)
    Location of (C'est Chic Cupcakes)