Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ceremony Alchemy

Creating Magically Inspired Weddings and Life Ceremonies

Ceremony Alchemy pays great attention to the details.  Our clients say we are with you every step of the way, creating unique, interesting and captivating ceremonies that literally give you a magical moment, making you feel like your ceremony is the only one on our calendar.  One phone call and let us set your crazy wedding mind at ease!

We officiate ceremonies in the states of Maryland, West Virginia, Northern Virginia, DC and Pennsylvania.  We offer several services that are too numerous to mention here, but as a brief overview here are the basics:

Fees start as low as $150 for license signing and as high as $3000 if we have to fly somewhere. Most ceremonies average around $600 with rehearsals and travel costing extra. We will come to a location that is more than 2-hour away, but an overnight stay is required, and a hotel room is requested so we can accommodate you and your wedding needs. A $200 retainer holds your date. To see pricing, visit the website at: http://ceremonyalchemy.com/product-category/ceremony-packages/

Fees included research on cultural, social and spiritual ideas, booking and holding your date and of course the ceremony, rehearsals, printing of your ceremony and memorial copies and much more.

If you are active duty military or getting ready to deploy please ask about a 5% discount, giving a discount our way of thanking you for your military service.

Rehearsals are an option I strongly recommend if you have more than 4 people involved in your wedding. Rehearsal fees start at $100 and must be scheduled in advance. If you choose not to rehearse, a rehearsal guide will be provided, to assist you through the process.   Get a copy here: http://ceremonyalchemy.com/2016/10/18/rehearsal-guidance/

Meeting you and your fiancee to get your vision of your ceremony is essential. Vows are prepared based on what you choose to share and assistance is given to those who wish to write their own.  A draft is emailed to you for your approval and together we work to get the words and the emotional elements appropriate for your ceremony to be memorable. We will meet with you as many times as necessary or appropriate to the packaged you selected. Phone, Skype calls and emails are unlimited.

On the day of your ceremony, if you don’t have an event planner, we will do their best to direct your guests to the right spot, make sure everyone turns off their phones, everyone is in place and the guests stand when the bride enters the room.  We will ensure you get through your vow and try to keep you calm.

There is backup officiant just in case your officiant has a family emergency. You will be taken care of at no extra charge and no drama.

Please consider Ceremony Alchemy as your resource for all of your wedding ceremony needs.

We are available for other life ceremonies such as baby blessings, new business blessings and funerals

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Jewish (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)

We got married on a cruise ship in the port of Baltimore. The cruise company plans everything for us including picking out an officiant to marry us. I was slightly nervous about not knowing or speaking to our officiant before the big day, but everything turned out beyond perfect when we met Sandy Queen before the ceremony. She took time to get to know us and tell us how the ceremony would take place. She was so friendly and her officiating was so beautiful! I still have family members telling me how much they loved our officiant and everything that she said. She was able to make our ceremony so personable, even though we only met hours before the wedding! She gave us a copy of our ceremony and her readings, and I still find myself tearing up as i read through it - it was just so beautiful! I am so thankful that the cruise company paired us up with her, I couldn't imagine our wedding without her! I would highly recommend Sandy - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy was a wonderful officiant all around. My husband and I wanted a custom ceremony tailored to us, and that is exactly what we got. We did a lot of the crafting ourselves (because we wanted to) but Sandy had great suggestions and revisions. The book that she has was a great resource! She was extremely helpful at the rehearsal too and did a wonderful job of herding cats and making sure things went smoothly. I am so glad we decided to have her attend the rehearsal, because the ceremony was perfect. My husband and I would definitely recommend Sandy!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy Queen was the absolute best! From the very beginning, watching her perform a wedding, she was amazing. After sitting down and talking with her at our consult, we knew that there was no one else that we wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much Sandy, we absolutely love you and really cannot thank you enough for helping to make our day so perfect.
Love, Sam & Caleb

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Ceremony Alchemy Pricing

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$175.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$50.00

220x220 sq 1316230645023 008
220x220 sq 1316230662917 bridgette

7 VIDEOS

37 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

I highly recommend Ceremony Alchemy. Very professional and very kind.

Sandy from Weddings By Sandy is the only officiant you will ever want once you meet her! I have had the pleasure of working with her for over a year now and am thrilled to still work with her! Her ceremonies are precise, warm, and from the heart! She places tremendous thought into each couple's special day!

A love working with Weddings by Sandy" they are always punctual, professional and personal. They will even go the extra mile for you if they can. They had a bride request if they come in period clothing and they were able to pull it off with a little team work!

Sandy and Sandy are both the best. They are at the top of their game and they will personalize a ceremony for you. Everyone will think they are part of your family it will be a wedding to remember.

176 PROS I KNOW