P. O. Box 319, Bath, NC 27808 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies Run with Bob

Ceremonies Run with Bob

Wedding ceremonies in 26.2 . . . minutes!

Unique, personal, and memorable weddings for all couples and led by an experienced runner.

Let's create a ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of you as a couple and is memorable for you and for those who attend.

I officiate ceremonies with a spiritual emphasis for those of varied faith traditions and those with no religious tradition. As an ordained clergy for 41 years, I have officiated hundreds of weddings. As a marathoner I appreciate your preparation for this important day. Just as each person's physical training is unique to him or her, so is each couple's approach to planning their marriage ceremony. Like marathon training, your calendar is filled with miles of "to-do's" and lots of work. I hope that as you stand at the finish line (your ceremony), you will experience true joy (as I have in my marathons) and will realize how worthwhile all the preparations have been. After all that hard work and training, races and wedding ceremonies are to be fun!

Let's plan to meet for at least two sessions to prepare the three of us for the ceremony. In the first session we get to know one another and I'll provide a basic structure of the service and then you will be able to choose sayings, readings, and stories that give the ceremony a personalized and unique touch. As we work together we will craft a ceremony that expresses the qualities of each of you as well as for you as a couple. In the second session we will finalize details for the ceremony and deal with any other questions or concerns.

$400 fee includes a unique ceremony (I arrive at least one hour before your wedding time) and at least two preparation sessions. Rehearsal is an option but is an extra fee.

Special "Sprinters" are also important in running, so last minute weddings are no problem. We can compress the preparation process with one meeting and arrangements via email and phone.

Rev. Bob Albritton

c3c260ff2653d50d Dials
dials

30 Reviews for Ceremonies Run with Bob

Christine · Married on 02/17/2018

Planning a wedding in a city and in a state where you have no family can be very difficult. However, choosing Reverend Bob was the easiest choice we made. He instantly made us feel comfortable and right at home. My now husbands family has very traditional Catholic views and my family is Methodist. He did an excellent job blending the two together to make everyone happy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the area!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

Reverend Bob was such a joy to have at our wedding. He was so helpful with everything that we needed and was flexible with meeting up with us in our pre-wedding meetings. He gave us a lot of very good marriage advice that I know we will be using for years to come. We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2017

Bob was great to work with. He listened carefully to our ideas and made our ceremony so special. He showed up on time, was dressed very professionally and spoke eloquently. We were so happy to have him there to lead us through our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 05/06/2017