Ruskin, FL 33570 Map · Phone number

AC03wtmk
AC04wtmk

16 Reviews for Ceremonies Just for You

Anna · Married on 08/26/2011

Joel of Ceremonies Just for You officiated our wedding - he was a referral and I am so glad we took the advice. We added on the rehearsal package and that really helped everything flow on our wedding day.

I would happily refer this vendor and already have to friends getting married in the next year.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Kathleen · Married on 07/08/2011

Our pastor would not marry us outside of the church, so we had to find an officiant. Our photographer recommended Michael with Ceremonies Just for You and he did a fantastic job. The ceremony was beautiful - we provided him with a poem we wanted worked in and he put it at just the perfect spot. There was not a dry eye at our wedding. Thank you Michael and thank you Ceremonies Just for You!

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Estrella

Estrella · Married on 04/02/2011

Picking the person to marry us was a very important aspect for Tom and I. We were referred to Ceremonies Just for You website by Stehman Photography as part of a three in one package and after reading their decription, I immediately felt like we had found a candidate. I e-mailed CJFY to get a better sense of who they were. From the first moment of contact, he was more than helpful. He continued to be this way all the way through to and past our wedding date. Mike always gave us timely responses and reassured us he was happy to help us. He also provided little extras like articles to help us with the process of writing our own vows and samples of what other people had done. He also video taped our ceremony, which I don't think others do. As soon as the wedding was over, I already had a follow up message with information on how to change my name!! Mike really went above and beyond to make our ceremony perfect for how we wanted it. We couldnt have chosen a better person to marry us. Thanks for everything Mike at Ceremonies Just for You!!!! See you when we are ready to renew our vows :)

Sent on 06/09/2011

Award

• Stehman Photography Wedding Photographers

Ceremonies Just for You is a great husband and wife company. They are always so accomodating and helpful. There wedding vows and readings that Ceremonies Just for You puts together are so beautiful and meaningful for every couple they work with. They are true professionals and know how to make the wedding day about that ceremony and committment so everyone can move on to the party and have a great time. Stehman Photography highly recommends Ceremonies Just for You.

• Ruskin, 33570 See on map
    Location of (Ceremonies Just for You)