100 Granite Hill Road P.O. Box 123, Winchester, NH 03470 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies from the Heart

Your wedding is an expression of who you are as a couple and deserves to be exactly what you want it to be. I am an ordained, nondenominational, interfaith minister who would be honored to create, or help you create, your perfect wedding ceremony. Soon after you contact me, we will arrange a personal meeting to become acquainted and start to create your ceremony. We will stay in touch until your ceremony is finished to your total satisfaction. Since 2001, I have been writing and officiating specialty weddings including spiritual, religious, civil, Celtic, handfasting, and other unique celebrations. I also offer standard versions, which we can easily personalize. I organize rehearsals and joyfully officiate at ceremonies. After the wedding, I will give you the booklet from which I prepared and performed your ceremony.

• Splendid Ceremonies
  • Steven M. Dembow, J.P.
  • Carol Siebert Weddings
Pronouncing Mark and Ursula husband and wife in the Marble Room at Hidden Hills in Rindge, NH.
24c575b03527e665 Rings at Ceremony March 2016 Cathedral of the Pines
The best Ring Bearer in Richmond, NH
A post wedding toast with Abby and Nate at The Inn at Valley Farms in Walpole, NH.
A variation of the Sand Ceremony, which I call Planting the Future, using soil from the respective...
The Family Unity Sand Ceremony symbolizing the unity of two families becoming one family.
Peggy and Peter seal their vows at Papagallo's restaurant in Keene, NH.
Peggy and Peter seal their vows at Papagallo's restaurant in Keene, NH.
Handfasting is an ancient celebration to symbolize the entwining of two lives and their commitment...
24c575b03527e665 Rings at Ceremony March 2016 Cathedral of the Pines

Ceremonies from the Heart 4
Ceremonies from the Heart 5

Dawn Cerasuolo · Married on 10/19/2019

Bonnie is amazing

Bonnie is amazing, professional and personable. She made our wedding memorable with all her special touches.

Ceremonies from the Heart 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Best officiant I could have asked for!

Bonnie performed an amazing ceremony! She was very professional. She was always available for any questions we had and was willing to accommodate us in any way she could. I am so glad we found Bonnie!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Person and Easy to Work With

Bonnie is amazing and so easy to work with. She cared about our day and us! She is a very special person and we are so glad she was part of our day!

Sent on 10/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ceremonies from the Heart FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 101.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    ME
    MA
    NH
    NY
    RI
    VT
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• CJ the DJ
    CJ the DJ Wedding DJs

Reverend Bonnie is one of the sweetest people I have ever known,and when I am at an event and I see her there, I know it is a good time. As a DJ, I have worked with Bonnie on countless events, indoors and outdoors, good weather and... well, we are in New England. I respect her professionalism and compassion. As a friend, I know of Bonnie as committed to her community and giving back at events like the Monadnock Humane Society Walk for Animals. Her choice words and meaningful perspective helps to define events and I strongly recommend her for your next occasion. Sincerely, Chris Holman aka CJ the DJ

• Country Bridals and Formal Wear
    Country Bridals and Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

Bonnie offers a variety of ceremoines and assists you in choosing what is right for your special day.

• Memorable Events
    Memorable Events Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working with Bonnie. She is a professional that does a wonderful job working with the couple to make their dream wedding ceremony a reality. I look forward to many more events with her!

• 100 Granite Hill Road, P.O. Box 123 Winchester, 03470 See on map