Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ceremonies by Sandy

Your love story brought you to this day, let me help you tell it.

My passion is creating personal, meaningful ceremony and I love performing weddings.

I assist  non-theist (atheists) or non-traditional, as well as spiritual couples, create a ceremony that is grounded by their love story. I help couples who are spiritual, not religious, create a spiritual tone in their ceremony with or without the mention of God.

I see the greatest part of my job as facilitating an experience that allows everyone to feel connected and present, especially the couple. Making certain the ceremony flows seamlessly is my honor. I coordinate with all managers, vendors, readers, ushers and the bridal party to be sure everything goes smoothly.  I subtly direct everyone during the ceremony so no one needs to remember anything and everything looks natural.

I am an ordained, interfaith minister and I honor all belief systems.  That means I encourage others to find their own Truth and live it, rather than preaching mine. I believe every wedding should be as unique as the couple getting married.   I am sensitive to your beliefs and the beliefs of your guests.

I am happy to perform an intimate ceremony for you, regardless of the size of your guest list.  I perform same sex weddings, renewal of vows, and commitment ceremonies.

Serving The Greater Cincinnati Area since 2011.

Small weddings and elopements in our Wedding Chapel, subject to availability

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (5)
Counseling (3)
Agnostic (1)

1.5

I was a little saddened to see Sandy get a 5 star review - and she not answer my messages, or return a phone call. Not even so much as a text :(

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved Sandy! We live an hour apart so we skyped for our initial meeting. She provided a ton of reading selections, ring vows, and a nice layout for how things would go, like our sand ceremony and final blessing. Everything went so smoothly, I loved every word said during our ceremony, feeling it was true to my husband and I (nothing fake or confusing). She spoke with passion and really conveyed what she was saying with love and happiness. I always thought my officiant would be male, but I will say choosing Sandy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was great at rehearsal really guiding us where to go and what to do. I can't recommend her enough (and her prices are so reasonable!). Thank you Sandy for sharing in our day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Sandy officiated our wedding this past May and we couldn't have asked for a better person to share our ceremony with. She was super attentive, understood us a couple, and was just as enthusiastic about us getting married as we were. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing she was. Look no further if you want an officiant that will make your day even more memorable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Ceremonies by Sandy Pricing

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$50.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$40.00

1:26 minutes
Sara and Jason Rinkel
0:49 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sandy is an amazing minister. She will make your wedding a personal reflection of who you are as a couple and your guests will not forget how meaningful a ceremony can be. Truly an artist in the business.

Events

Cincinnati, OH 45238   See On Map
513-289-7250 (phone) 513-385-8889 (fax)
By appointment. Service in our Wedding Chapel, including evenings and weekends, subject to availability.