3431 81 Street, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies by Elizabeth

Wedding Officiate:
Elegant, Customized, Exclusive, Exquisite Ceremonies License Wedding Officiant, 5 Boro's, Long Island, Throughout NY State. New Jersey..more. No two ceremonies are alike. Yours will match your personalities, your cultural desires, your ceremony your way, including bi-lingual ceremonies, religious, spiritual, or ritual ceremonies. Small or large venues, pretty, simply lovely creations, ceremony vows, and more... tell us your love story.

Bridal Consultants:
As your personal professional wedding ceremony designer we can create a ceremony that will match all of your desires.Specialties: Eloquent Writing Style, Ceremony Planning, Choreograph ceremonies & Processional, Your Personal Bride Assistant, Wedding Planning Services, Day of Wedding Coordination, Sweet Sixteens, Fiesta Quinceañera's.

Call for an initial consultation tell us your dreams, your wishes, your desires, your vision of your exclusive, exquisite Wedding Day- Together we will make it a reality.

Contact Elle Monte , ellemonteinfo@gmail.com or give us a call we will return all inquiries promptly.

Follow Ceremonies by Elizabeth on

Rev ElleOct2010
SandCeremony 2012

5 Reviews for Ceremonies by Elizabeth

Dianna · Married on 06/10/2012

I don’t know where to even start with Rev Elizabeth she was just overall amazing. From the time I first contacted her up until my ceremony she was very informative and professional. When I met her and discussed such as budget and details I absolutely knew right away this was the person I wanted to perform my ceremony. She had such interesting ideas and listened to everything I had to say where it was to good to be true. From every time I spoke to her after she always had everything in order and talk about understanding it was like she was on the same page about everything. Trust me I wasn’t the easiest client I had to postpone my wedding due to my pregnancy/ birth of my son but she always stayed in contact not just as officiate but a caring person. When it came down to final stages such as meeting and finalizing everything she made it so easy. I will have to say that she is the most professional, understanding, and down to earth person I have ever came across. On my wedding day just like any bride nerves are going crazy and hoping everything goes as planned, she came to me right before we started and reassured me everything was going to be great and trust me from time I walked to the time I kissed my husband my ceremony was everything we planned and better. She made my ceremony absolutely amazing and everyone was talking about it and still do how different and just outstanding it was. I recommend her to everyone that is planning a wedding trust me your day will be the day that not only you and your spouse but also everyone will remember. As well it will be the easiest part of planning your wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Luis · Married on 04/30/2011

Let me start by saying that Elizabeth is a true professional. We knew she was going to be our officiant, the first time we met her. She was very informative and gave us great ideas for our ceremony. She was always available via email and phone. Moreover, she followed up with us and helped us to feel very relaxed as our big day was approaching. She also gave us a customized certificate of marriage, which she works out with you to have any picture you want on the background. Our certificate looks so beautiful that we already framed it and put it in our house. Thank you Elizabeth! I’d recommend you to all my friends and family!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2010

I searched for an Officiant for about 6 months and met about 8 different people who always seemed to fall short in some area. As a DIY bride I know I was super controlling about my wedding, I was totally critical about what everyone had to say, the way they looked, what they had to offer & what they didnt offer, etc etc etc. I was so tired of meeting people i was actually gonna go the Church way just to get it over with, frustrated was not the word.

Then I met Elizabeth (sounds so cliche, I know) lol.. Meeting her was like a breath of fresh air, she listened to me go on and on about EVERYTHING I wanted for my ceremony and she laid all of her "magic" on the table. She had great ideas and put me completely at rest about my ceremony.

Day of the ceremony was amazing, I was so happy I met her and had her marry us. The ceremony was sweet & felt intimate even with a large audience watching. Elizabeth made it such a special moment just between the two of us. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful esp on the most important day of our marriage.

Sent on 03/15/2011