Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonies By Dave

I specialize in performing civil (non-religious or non-denominational) ceremonies that can be either elegantly simple or custom-designed to reflect the personalities, values and desires of the two spouses-to-be. I am happy to perform both opposite-sex and same-sex weddings.

If you have vows, readings, and officiant script that you wish to use, that’s great! If you don’t, I would be happy to provide an array of samples and suggestions and together we can select what you and your spouse like best. I have a standard set of vows that I use when couples don’t have any particular requests, and everyone has been very happy with them.

My commitment to you is to give your wedding the best attention, care, and love I can possibly provide, in order to make your day truly special! I would be honored to officiate your wedding!

Visit CeremoniesByDave.com to learn more. Contact me today (using the box in the upper right) to find out if I'm available on your wedding day!

I am also available to lead many other types of events such as parties, banquets, conferences, and other celebrations.

Follow Ceremonies By Dave on
142427jpg ps

81 Reviews for Ceremonies By Dave

• Adam

Adam Gau · Married on 10/05/2018

Very easy to work with and overall great!

We got married recently in Laveen Arizona and chose Dave as our officiant based on his already great reviews. His prices were very affordable and he was great to work with. Dave was very nice and helpful and quick to answer any questions we had. Dave sent us options for readings in advance so that we could pick what we wanted to be said at our ceremony. He even took the time to get to know us a little before the big day so that he knew what type of ceremony we wanted. (Which wasn’t easy because we live in Iowa). Dave was on time for everything and very professional. Dave helped make our special day perfect! I highly recommend choosing Dave as the officiant for your wedding!

• Tim

Tim · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Special Day

I've known Dave for 10 years and my husband, Jared, has known him for 4+ years. When we got engaged we knew that we wanted Dave to marry us. Regardless of our friendship he was extremely professional and accommodating to any requests we had for him. I actually owe Dave a huge thank you for printing out my vows the night before the wedding and having them with him to hand to me. I left my vows in my dressing room. What a mess that would have been. Thank you Dave for being there for the both of us on our special day.
    Tim and Jared

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ceremonies By Dave's reply:

Thank you, Tim! It was a great honor for me to serve as your officiant. I appreciate the trust you placed in me.

Ceremonies By Dave FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ