Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonies By Dave

I specialize in performing civil (non-religious or non-denominational) ceremonies that can be either elegantly simple or custom-designed to reflect the personalities, values and desires of the two spouses-to-be. I am happy to perform both opposite-sex and same-sex weddings.

If you have vows, readings, and officiant script that you wish to use, that’s great! If you don’t, I would be happy to provide an array of samples and suggestions and together we can select what you and your spouse like best. I have a standard set of vows that I use when couples don’t have any particular requests, and everyone has been very happy with them.

My commitment to you is to give your wedding the best attention, care, and love I can possibly provide, in order to make your day truly special! I would be honored to officiate your wedding!

Visit CeremoniesByDave.com to learn more. Contact me today (using the box in the upper right) to find out if I'm available on your wedding day!

I am also available to lead many other types of events such as parties, banquets, conferences, and other celebrations.

Follow Ceremonies By Dave on
caitlyn tyler 1pe2
142427jpg ps

77 Reviews for Ceremonies By Dave

Rose · Married on 05/19/2018

Dave is an excellent officiant. He was very attentive to our requests, he even made a few suggestions that made our day even better.

Kristan · Married on 05/17/2018

Dave was incredibly kind and welcoming from the moment we met with him to discuss the possibility of officiating our ceremony. He was easy to work with and communicated very well. He made our ceremony feel full of love and our family and friends had nothing but kind remarks about him.

Ceremonies By Dave FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ