About Ceremonies By Dave

Trust your special day to an experienced, professional officiant!

I specialize in performing civil (non-religious or non-denominational) ceremonies that can be either elegantly simple or custom-designed to reflect the personalities, values and desires of the two spouses-to-be.  I am happy to perform both opposite-sex and same-sex weddings.

If you have vows, readings, and officiant script that you wish to use, that’s great!  If you don’t, I would be happy to provide an array of samples and suggestions and together we can select what you and your spouse like best. I have a standard set of vows that I use when couples don’t have any particular requests, and everyone has been very happy with them.

My commitment to you is to give your wedding the best attention, care, and love I can possibly provide, in order to make your day truly special!  I would be honored to officiate your wedding!

Visit CeremoniesByDave.com to learn more.  Contact me today (using the box in the upper right) to find out if I'm available on your wedding day!

I am also available to lead many other types of events such as parties, banquets, conferences, and other celebrations.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Ceremonies By Dave on

77 Reviews for Ceremonies By Dave

Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

Dave is an excellent officiant. He was very attentive to our requests, he even made a few suggestions that made our day even better.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was incredibly kind and welcoming from the moment we met with him to discuss the possibility of officiating our ceremony. He was easy to work with and communicated very well. He made our ceremony feel full of love and our family and friends had nothing but kind remarks about him.

Profile Picture Kristan, 5/17/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1475364032925 caitlyn  tyler 2pe2
220x220 sq 1475364045064 megan and tayler 2

Chandler, AZ 85286   See On Map
480-326-0051 (phone)
Ceremonies By Dave is a wedding officiant from Chandler, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Maricopa County, and Pinal County. Ceremonies By Dave is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Phoenix Arizona wedding industry for less than 1 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, custom ceremonies, elopements, vow renewal, opposite-sex weddings, same-sex weddings, and other special events.