Oaklyn, NJ 08107 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies by Dana

Your story is unique and your ceremony should mirror that! Have the ceremony you envision, one that highlights the special moments, reflects your personalities, and celebrates your love. I will work with you to create a custom ceremony that meaningfully expresses why you are choosing each other, with thoughtfully-selected music, readings, and other symbolic elements. The focus is on you. Additionally, if your ceremony also celebrates the joining of two families, I can assist you in adding elements that comfortably and significantly include your children. Including your children in your ceremony honors them with an affirmation of their special place in your lives; I take great care to ensure that their thoughts and feelings are respected, and I value their input and involvement.

Follow Ceremonies by Dana on

daniellechris

31 Reviews for Ceremonies by Dana

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2016

I saw Dana officiant a wedding that I was in a few years ago. I thought to myself that when I get married she is going to be my officiant. She was so funny and really made the ceremony a relaxed event.
    So far we have only met for our initial consultation. We went into this appointment not realizing how many options we really have. I can't wait until it comes time for us to start working together more and see what she comes up with for the ceremony.
    **Update**
    The ceremony was perfect (besides the weather). Dana made it perfect. It was short, sweet, to the point, and funny. My friends and family even threw in their comments to make it perfect. The one thing we really liked that we did was after we said "I do" she talked to the guests and had them say "We do" to supporting us forever. Very sweet!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Christine · Married on 06/14/2015

What a joy Dana was to work with. Her bubbly attitude blew us away from the get go. I think it took a matter of five minutes after leaving our first meeting to decide to hire her on.
    When we got the draft of the ceremony... it was perfect! Totally me and my husband, in a few pages - she got it, she got us!
    I couldn't help but giggle to myself during the ceremony... there she was - totally happy - totally on point - and totally professional all at the same time. Dana actually seemed just as happy for us as our family and friends, and we had only met and spoke with her a few times! She truly made our wedding day insanely special. I cannot say enough about her, her creativeness, and just all around demeanor. Dana is a blast!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2015

Dana is SUPER fun to work with. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our wedding ceremony. People could not believe that we found and hired Dana through the www; they thought she must have been an old friend of ours. The ceremony was so personal and intimate. We could not have asked for anything more special. There was not a dry eye in the house. Plus, Dana is extremely organized and collaborative. We went back and forth on our ceremony draft and she was always more than happy to make any changes we wished for. She is so awesome at her job. This is her true calling!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Ceremonies by Dana FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 700.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY

• That Werks
    That Werks Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Dana on several ceremonies serving as her photographer. Each ceremony reveals that she gets to know the couple on a personal level and I feel that's priceless. It makes all the difference in the world!

• Oaklyn, 08107 See on map