1047 Guadalajara Dr., Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonies by Bruce

In regards to my services as an officiant for weddings, I am comfortable with just about any religious traditions or orientation as I believe that they are all, at their heart, speaking the same truths. My motivation for becoming a Universal Life minister was to fill the needs of friends and acquaintances who, though pious and spiritual in their lives, were not members of any one particular religious order. I currently perform wedding ceremonies, house or business blessings and memorial services in the greater San Diego County area. I am also available for ceremonies in Orange County and Los Angeles County with travel considerations.

• Weddings with Jenn
  • Your Wedding Belles
  • Ceremonies De Vie
037KrissieMark
HeadShots011
TrigandLinds12
Ceremonies by Bruce
John and Kim St.Claire, at their beautiful wedding in north San Diego County.  Their dogs served as...
John and Kim St.Claire, at their beautiful wedding in north San Diego County. Their dogs served as...
Trigger and Lindsay Reital, celebrating their wedding in Dana Point, California
Trigger and Lindsay Reital, celebrating their wedding in Dana Point, California
photo
weddingsimg
Oronziwedding6
Oronziwedding4
037KrissieMark

17 Reviews for Ceremonies by Bruce

Bruce Stephens did a great job performing our recent wedding ceremony. We could not have asked for more. Very professional. It was really our pleasure meeting Bruce and will strongly recommend his services to all.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kris · Married on 02/17/2013

We married on the beach in La Jolla where we wanted a nonreligious, but lightly spiritual ceremony with whimsy and joy and a little bit of laughter.

I was thrilled that Bruce was the perfect officiant for the wedding. We couldn't have imagined anyone better.
    My mother came through with the highest praise: that Bruce was so genuinely happy and natural with the group that guests mistook him for a family member. In every picture during the ceremony, Bruce is up there smiling.

Bruce was easy-going, professional and flexible and he provided a fantastic package to get us started on designing the ceremony that we wanted. We ended up making small modifications to a template that he recommended.

We highly recommend him as an officiant, and enjoyed him as a person.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Kevin and Renair · Married on 02/16/2013

Bruce did an amazing job. From the moment we first discussed the wedding all the way to the ceremony itself, he was terrific. He has a great booklet to help prepare the wedding vows and program and he can handle any kind of ceremony and vows.

He was professional and has a great speaking voice and overall presence but he also has a deep and sincere way about him and a real feeling of caring for his clients. He also has a calm and relaxing way about him that came in handy for sure on our wedding day.

We could not have been happier with our choice and would recommend Bruce to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2013

• PAM SCOTT Photography Wedding Photographers

Bruce officiated a wedding at L'Auberge for a couple that had flown in from Florida. I never thought to ask for his card, because I thought he was a friend they'd flown out with them - a natural fit in the intimate ceremony. :-) When I stumbled upon his photo on WeddingWire, I was excited to see he's a local professional, and I would love to work with him, again. Thank you, Bruce, for being there for Donna + Scott. :-)

• 1047 Guadalajara Dr. Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Ceremonies by Bruce)