59 Cheswich Court, Bedminster, NJ 07921 Map · Phone number

About Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.

Reverend John Graf, Jr. and Ceremonial Weddings, Inc. is here for you. As you plan your special day, you'll be looking for the perfect wedding officiant to help make your ceremony special, warm, memorable and entirely personal.

Over the past 15 years as a Non-Denominational Minister, I have performed more than 2,000 wedding ceremonies and civil unions -- working with couples of all faiths and cultures. However, I don't just perform the ceremony -- I help create the ceremony. Whether it's a civil, spiritual or religious ceremony, my experience will bring the most important parts of your relationship into the service, so together we will make your wedding or civil union personally and deeply meaningful as you commit yourselves to each other.

JohnGraf12
JohnGraf12
Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.

43 Reviews for Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/12/2015

We worked with Reverend John Graf Jr. for our wedding ceremony. He was recommended to us by our venue. Since we were not part of a church or anything of the like, we decided to meet with Rev John. From the first meeting, he made us feel confortable. We met at a local diner and it felt like we were chatting with an old friend. He attended our rehearsal dinner at our family's home and everyone raved about how great he was. The day of the ceremony, he was great (as expected) and we found out later on that he had a family emergency going on. Rev John never let on that he had personal things going on and was so professional. We feel like we have made a lifetime friend. We would recommend Rev John to anyone!

Reverend John is not only a great officiant, but truly a great person as well. When we met Rev. John for the first time for lunch, it seemed like he was an old friend we'd known forever. We immediately knew he was the perfect person to marry us, and we are so glad we chose him as our officiant.

Rev. John helped us create the perfect ceremony: short and sweet, yet meaningful and personal. My favorite part was that he concluded the ceremony with a personal story about me and Shaun which we had shared when we first met him.

Rev. John is someone who truly loves his couples, and goes above and beyond to make their ceremony special. I would choose Reverend John again and again; in fact - I will - for baptisms and other life events down the road. :)

Rev. Graf played a key role in making our wedding day truly special. He listened to us, got to know us and provided us with a personalized service that was exactly what we wanted and fit our personalities and our dreams to a tee. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Listening to my couples is what I do BEST! As I learned from the first day that I became a Wedding Officiant -- The Bride & Groom should have THEIR WEDDING THEIR WAY!!! Glad I made your day extra special and personalized!!! Thanks for being you!

• Nadya Furnari Photography
    Nadya Furnari Photography Wedding Photographers

John is great to work with, he always does such beautiful ceremonies for all his couples! He really gets to know them and keeps the ceremony flowing nicely, I recommend him to couples all the time who need someone!

• Mitch The Minister
    Mitch The Minister Wedding Officiants

I am blesssed to be able to call Reverend Graf my friend, my mentor and my fellow minister. Rev. Graf performs joyous, wonderful and memorable ceremonies. I am always confindent and proud to recommend him. We love what we do and if you meet John (OR ME) you'll understand how much we care about you.

• Al Ojeda Photography
    Al Ojeda Photography Wedding Photographers

Brides & Grooms: John Graf Jr., from Ceremonial Weddings Inc., is a fabulous Minister !!!

• 59 Cheswich Court Bedminster, 07921 See on map