Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Central Coast Premier Entertainment

Your Perfect Event Starts Here!

A dedicated wedding DJ in Central Coast, California, Central Coast Premier Entertainment is a great choice to bring into your wedding day festivities in order to ensure a fun, energetic performance that the crowd will love. This group is a team of entertainment specialists and the perfect match for your DJ and music needs.

Central Coast Premier Entertainment loves to work events small and large, intimate and crazy, and they especially love to get a crowd of people on their feet and to the dance floor! Aside from the beat of the party, this entertainment company includes services such as:

• Wide range of music genres and extensive libraries
  • Bilingual DJ and MC

Bilingual MC (12)
Uplighting (9)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

They listen to how we wanted it all set up and help us out with putting. (R) on the stage

Profile Picture Jami, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Let me begin by saying, who needs a coordinator, when you have a great DJ like DJ Sey!?

CC Premier Entertainment signed, sealed, and delivered after providing an array of dj, lighting, & photobooth services/packages during our consultation. So much so that I signed up immediately for their dj service + photobooth, right then and there.

I'm not going to lie. I initially thought Sey was an underdog overshadowed by his business partner & brother DJ Suave Javi (a well known dj to the central coast). But boy was I wrong!

Sey is great at what he does and knew exactly what I wanted! I may have chosen 20 songs over many different genres and he turned that into 8 hours of music specific to what time it was during our wedding. He was the conductor, coordinator, time management facilitator!

Thank you so much! Our guests loved you! & We can't wait to host another party! We'll definitely be requesting Sey again!

Profile Picture Monica , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We were extremely excited that Javier was available for our wedding. He did an amazing job for a cousins wedding 10yrs ago. We knew we had to book him as soon as we set the date. Everyone told us what a great job he was doing through out the wedding. He took the time to walk us through the timing for the ceremony, couple introductions and speeches. True professional who takes a lot of pride in his work. Thanks again for all the help and guidance up to the wedding. Then making sure we didn’t have to worry about anything the day of. We look forward to telling anyone about or experience and recommending him to our friends, family and anyone else who is planning a wedding.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1469806105575 ejc 0037
220x220 sq 1469806628469 2000 mgg 0715

2 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
CC Premier Entertainment is INCREDIBLE and comes highly recommended. I would have to vouch and say they are one of the best DJ companies I have had the pleasure of working with. They are friendly, professional and bring a fun and positive vibe to all their events. Their various music genres will get you shaking the night away. They really go above and beyond not only for their clients, also the vendor team with an extra helping hand when needed. Lets talk about an AWESOME DJ company!

Javier from CC Premier Entertainment is the real deal! Not only does he love music but his passion is evident and understands and appreciates every song he plays, his vast knowledge in music gives him the knowledge to select the perfect song to keep the party going strong. I highly recommend Javier and his professional crew for any wedding or event.

CC Premier Entertainment is one of the best DJ/Entertainment companies in the central coast. As wedding planners, we I have worked with this team for many events, and they are a go-to for a great time. Javier and his team are punctual, go above and beyond, and always ready to get the party started. They are wonderful DJs, always professional and I am always happy to send my clients to them. They are not only wonderfully skilled as DJs, but they also understand with passion various music genres and can change the pace at a drop of a dime. This is extremely helpful when the course of the evening has to change to accommodate a timeline. Excellent entertainers and service all around!

I'm a Wedding Photographer and I've worked with Javier from CC Premier Entertainment in several weddings, he is a very talented DJ, super fun to work with, pays attention to details, and most important in all the weddings that we've done together, the Bride and Groom are always on the dance floor !!! Amazing working with you Javi

There are so many amazing things I can say about Javi and his team. I've had the pleasure of working with CCPE so many times and each time is an amazing experience. Being in the wedding industry we all come across many vendors and I'm proud to say that I know everything is going to run smoothly when I see CCPE as the entertainment/dj for the event. Whether it's changing the timeline at the last second to accommodate lighting for photos or managing a crowd of 400 guests together. I know I'm in great hands with Javi by my side. I look forward to the many weddings we have together in the future!

524 E Branch St, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420   See On Map