Leola, PA 17540 Map · Phone number

About Centerpiece Cupcakes

Gourmet Cupcakes & Cupcake Displays. Free delivery available for Lancaster PA and local areas. Some orders can be handled with only 24 hour notice! Message or call us for more information any time! Credit cards accepted. 717-327-3688

Description

A Centerpiece Cupcake is not your average cupcake. At Centerpiece Cupcakes we specialize in only cupcakes. So our focus is on an amazing, moist, great tasting cupcake ~ deserving of the name Centerpiece.

We pride ourselves in using only high quality ingredients (local whenever possible), in our made to order scratch cupcakes.

At Centerpiece Cupcakes we are known for our highly unique and innovative flavors. Many of which you won't find anywhere else in the area! We love to experiment with textures and flavors!

Licenses:

Licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept of Agriculture
Licensed by the Lancaster PA Department of Health
-Safe Food Handler Certified/Trained
-Fully Insured

-------------

We accept most all major credit cards!
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover

-------------

All content and photos property of Centerpiece Cupcakes. No downloading or distribution of photos for private or personal use. All photos copyright Centerpiece Cupcakes.
*Please Note: some decorations, liners, etc., are for photo purposes only and provided by special request.

foleytabl
foleytow
foleytowe

1 Reviews for Centerpiece Cupcakes

• User3197182 · 2+ years ago

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Carole of Centerpiece Cupcakes did on our wedding cake and cupcake display. She worked with us 1 on 1 to create more than I ever could have imagined. She was creative and flexible with flavors and design - and I even had edible orchids. She delivered, set-up and took down the cake display. We had cupcakes that included coconut cream, Boston Cream, Lemon raspberry and carrot cake! Our "cut cake" was all coconut cream a so amazing. All buttercream - no fondant. She hand creates each one. I even enjoy her cupcakes when it is not wedding time! The price & service is unbeatable - I would never consider anyone else to take on such an important role on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/23/2014