Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Center Ring Cakes

The Greatest Cakes On Earth

About Center Ring Cakes

Center Ring Cakes, a new Specialty/Wedding Cake Studio, was created to execute a vision for creating delicious, and exciting custom gourmet cakes, using all Natural Preservative-Free Ingredients, while delivering a visually entertaining experience to their customers.

Center Ring Cakes is the only cake studio in our market area, that specializes in gluten, dairy and sugar free cakes and bakery products. Other cake shops may offer some organic products, but we are experts in the chemistry of baking all organic cakes.

In baking cakes, Co-Founder, Mara Cristiani has a basic philosophy that however important it is to sell the artistic & visual aspect of cakes, its how our cakes taste and the impeccable customer service that makes our clients a lifetime customer. “When customers have just one bite, our cakes sell themselves”, say's Mara.

The company name, Center Ring Cakes is premised that in the circus, the center ring is always reserved for the Star Act or Featured Attraction and Center Ring Cakes vision is to give cakes a whole new dimension in taste, presentation and service.

This vision and knack for entertaining had its roots planted over 7 generation ago, through the Cristiani family legacy. Since 1840, the World Acclaimed Cristiani Family have performed, created and produced circus entertainment programs for audiences throughout the world and were Ringling Museum of Art honorees numerous times, plus in 1989, were the first to be honored with a plaque at St Armands Circle ~ Ring Of Fame In Sarasota, FL.

Mara Mari Cristiani, an internationally famous trapeze artist and cake artist living in Sarasota, FL since 1981 recognized once she decided to hang-up her trapeze tights and ballet shoes, this area was an ideal location for her custom cakes studio, given its population, weather and the fact that the city's circus rich heritage was intertwined with the Cristiani Family's Circus legacy.

Now, Mara Cristiani along with her daughter-in-law, World Jugging Federation Champion and Artistic Painter, Gena Shvartsman Cristiani, are excited to bring one-of-a-kind, cake studio called Center Ring Cakes.

Check-out our deals section here on Wedding Wire for NEW COUPON! Get 20% off your first cake order of $500.00 or more. This includes Tiered or 3D sculpted Cakes for Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers or any Special Event!!!

Please check-out our website at: and if you like what you see, schedule a Tasting/Design Appointment. We will guarantee; just one bite of our cakes will have you saying ; “CENTER RING CAKES makes, THE GREATEST CAKES ON EARTH.”

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Tampa

Follow Center Ring Cakes on

12 Reviews for Center Ring Cakes

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Organic (1)

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Mara at Center Ring Cakes! She did such an amazing job, there aren't enough words to describe how happy we were with our cake. She was such a pleasure to work with and just made everything so easy. We gave her a few ideas and let her loose with her creativity and she absolutely nailed it! Not to mention the cake was so delicious!! My Dad is notorious for not liking sweets and after we returned from our honeymoon, he confessed to me that he had three slices because it was the best cake he had ever had. We will be returning to Mara & Center Ring Cakes for all our special occasions from here on out! Thank you so much for all your hard work on making such a memorable cake for our special day!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Organic, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

If only one word was allowed as a review for Center Ring Cakes, that word would be STUPENDOUS! My wife decided that it was my job to handle the wedding cake for our little girl's wedding (well I guess not so little anymore.) Whoa, what the heck do I know about wedding cakes, absolutely zero. Well, I start my search and found a few vendors who had some decent choices but to be honest, they just didn't make it personal enough for my daughter. After juggling between a few choices, I came across a few photos of cakes from Center Ring. I showed them to my daughter (wife was no help she said she was handling everything else this was on me.)

I placed a call and met with Mara and Gena and was blown away not only with their professionalism but also their heart in wanting to design the perfect cake for my daughter. They quickly put me at ease and everything was perfect for the wedding. Everyone of our guest were amazed by the design, beauty and taste of the cake. I feel a great sign of a perfect wedding cake is to look around at the tables and see how many plates still have some cake left on them after the guest have left and there were no bits of cake left on any plates.

Rarely do I bother with reviews on services or products as I feel if you provide a product/service and I pay my money, I expect to get what I paid for, yet when a business rises above the highest level not only with their product but with their service they deserve what I hope is a glowing review.

May I again say if I could only use one word for the taste of the cake, I believe my 12 year Son said it best "this cake is Scrumpdillyicious"

Mara and Gena, Thank you for your wonderful cake, you made this Father of the Bride extremely happy and pleased and if I may add stress free compared to what my wife with through with everything else.

Profile Picture Jeff, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Gena and Mara of Center Ring Cakes are amazing!! They made a cake for an event for me and it was not only beautifully detailed and decorated, but it was the best tasting cake I have ever had! I would recommend their cakes to anyone for any occasion. Simply delicious!!

Profile Picture Devon, 12/11/12, 1 Review

Our Wedding & Specialty Cakes

23 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1358469716383 dsc0002

Get 20% Off A ($500.00 or More Order) for NEW CUSTOMERS!

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Get 20% off your first order of $500.00 or more. This includes Tiered or 3D sculpted Cakes for Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers or any Special Event

39 S. Beneva Rd., Sarasota, FL 34242   See On Map