791 wagner dr apt 6, Battle Creek, MI 49017 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cellar Door Weddings

Meet Celestina:

I'm first and foremost a mother and wife. I have an amazing ANG husband who is my biggest supporter and fan, and my four darling children. We have three boys and our newest addition is a little lady (finally!!).

One thing you really need to know about me is that I absolutely do love what I do, and I HAVE FUN with it. I get excited, I squeal, and I jump up and down during sessions! My job isn't just my job, it's my passion. I can't imagine myself doing anything else in this world other than taking beautiful photographs of amazing young women like you!

Get to know me a little more:

• I practically live inside of Starbucks. Coffee is a necessary part of my life, and I am not ashamed.

• My heart and soul are poured into my Sony camera, it's my life line, my passion.

• Those that know me have described me as cheerful and positive, a little weird and definitely clumsy....an all around hot mess most of the time.

• I love tamales, chocolate, bruschetta and anything coffee flavored.

• You can say I'm a Whovian, a Wayward Son, Potterhead, and definitely exhibit other nerdy interests. •

• So, there you have it...Celestina in a nutshell. Which is perfect...because I'm definitely a nut.

• I'm here to not only create a one of a kind, incredible portrait experience with you, but I want you to also just have fun with me.

Let's do this!