About Celia Milton Celebrant

handcrafted and creative wedding ceremonies

You've said, "I will!"  Now, how will you say, "I do"?

With all the style, humor and personality that makes you, well, you!

"Congratulations"  is often the first word that follows, "We’re getting married!" Usually, the next ones are, "Tell us about the ceremony!"  Panic follows; you're certainly not boring and predictable; how do you make sure your wedding ceremony won't be that way?

The ceremony may seem like the most confusing piece of the puzzle. Of course, you want  a ceremony that will mark your important commitment, but a traditional church setting may not be appropriate for you. You need an officiant who can help you create a ceremony that is spiritual and inspiring, without language or symbolism that restrictive or cliche.

And that is exactly what we can do together!  As a Civil Celebrant, I've been uniquely trained to blend tradition, innovation, and ritual for the couple that wants an imaginative and  personal wedding ceremony.  You can truly have the celebration that you have dreamed about  without compromising your  personal beliefs or style!   Your ceremony might be the first one your guests have ever listened to!

Who am I?

Honestly, it's not about me, but it is about us, so here goes!  I bring a unique blend of talents to my work as a Celebrant. As an event planner, I have helped to orchestrate  weddings and commitment ceremonies for over 20 year.  As a motivational speaker, I create an atmosphere of excitement, of introspection and discovery. As a writer, I draw on a rich variety of traditional and contemporary resources, blending the inspiring and the significant with the humorous.

I have the best job in the world!   I help my couples  express themselves in ways that are truly meaningful to their families and friends. It is a wonderful way to start your journey as wedded partners in life!

Let’s talk!

• about including children, pets, relatives or other special guests in your ceremony.
  • about including traditions from your backgrounds or creating new ones.
  • about readings, music and art that you love.
  • about celebrating milestone anniversaries and renewal of vow ceremonies.
  • about searching for unusual and charismatic sites for your wedding or commitment ceremony.
  • about the five other officiants who work with me.

Visit my website at www.CeliaMilton.com or click here to go my wedding blog

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (20)
Interfaith Ceremony (3)
Agnostic (3)
Civil Union (1)

Our guests asked us, "How long have you known the officiant? Which of you two grew up with her?" That's because she wrote the most personalized ceremony that really talked about us and our love story in a very intimate way. But we only found her through searching on this site! Celia took time to talk with us for hours - whereas other officiants quickly asked questions than told us pricing - and really worked with us to make sure everything felt true to who we are. She's also a beautiful, comfortable speaker who will engage the crowd (go to YouTube to see her very poetic style), and she'll make you smile and laugh the whole way down the aisle. We are so happy we found her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Celia Milton through a florist. From the moment we started talking I knew she was the right person to marry us. I am Jewish and my now husband is Catholic. She was able to provide knowledge on both traditions and when needed had personal resources she would reach out to. She was patient with me while we spent hours on the phone and exchanged various emails about the ceremony. No matter how many times my mind changed she went with the flow and offered guidance as needed. The ceremony itself was beautiful, unique and such a representation of both of us. I can't tell you how many people have come up to me to tell me how amazing Celia and the entire ceremony was. I can't thank her enough!! Chose Celia you won;t regret it!

View Vendor Response

Celia Milton, New Jersey Wedding Officiant
2:03 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1397430345625 16592101531691041854951081202663n

Free Love! (or at least less expensive love!)

Redeem In-Store
If you recommend a couple to me and we get to work together, I will rebate 10% of your fee to you! No expiration date! You can even refer people BEFORE your wedding (well, as long as we're working together!) What a great way to have the officiant you want (oh, that would be me, lol!) at a price that could be, well, zero!

I just know Celia Milton, Life-Cycle Celebrant, will be great fit for you. She will create for you an amazing Wedding Day with a romantic and memorable ceremony. She only offers personalized ceremonies, and presents them with great heart and respect. It is her calling to celebrate the most important times in life with reverence as well as joy. As a fellow Life-Cycle Celebrant, I am proud to call her my colleague and Sister Celebrant. Rev. Alethea Devi, Life-Cycle Celebrant, Portland Oregon

She is always pleasant and works here frequently.

Celia Milton's ceremonies and unions are heartfelt, warm, and personalized. Each client receives her undivided attention to detail and professional service. We will continue to endorse her and refer clients to her for an exceptional wedding experience.

Linda Vista Ave., North Haledon, NJ 07508   See On Map
201-563-5544 (phone)
Celia Milton Celebrant is a wedding wedding officiant from New Jersey and New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, NJ Shore, and the Hudson Valley . Celia Milton Celebrant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New Jersey and New York wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in creative, unusual, non-denominational weddings.