2337 Carol Woods Way, Apopka, FL 32712 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $850

About Celeste Sheaffer Photography

You and your wedding are very important to me! My goal is to give you the photographs you are looking for. You can rest assured I will help you remain comfortable and give you the photographs that represent you as a couple.

I have been photographing large and small intimate weddings for over 15 years, and use all professional grade equipment. I offer quality service and products and can offer a second photographer, custom high-quality albums, wedding rehearsal coverage, and many more options. I'm here to help you remember your wedding in the best possible way!

• Sunsoar Photography
img 0009

9 Reviews for Celeste Sheaffer Photography

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/05/2019

Celeste was Amazing! She did my engagement photographs as well as all of my wedding photography. She did a wonderful job with both!! From our initial consultation she has been very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions or needs. She went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day and all of the pictures were perfect. She is a very sweet woman and a great photographer. I enjoyed working with her and I highly recommend that if you need a photographer for any event you give Celeste a call!! I have so many beautiful memories of my wedding day captured in photographs thanks to Celeste and I cannot thank her enough for that. :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

Celeste is a amazing person I met her a year ago at a bridal show and I clicked with her right away..... She is an amazing person her services and her photography is amazing I highly recommend her she's heartwarming caring and loves her job and she gets to know the bride and groom which to me is very important she is a professional photographer..... She took the time to get to know us our background everything that I've been through with my breast cancer she's just not my photographer she's a great friend God bless her.....

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Tammy · Married on 09/27/2014

Celeste was great to work with, she arrived early and was very professional. When I first began interviewing photographers I was stunned how expensive most of them were. Celeste's prices were reasonable and her work was great. I can't wait to get my pictures from our wedding at Gallery J. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Celeste Sheaffer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Unity Event Videography Wedding Videographers

Celeste is such a warm and friendly person. I love working with her! She is a very talented and creative photographer. She is very professional and always delivers for her clients. Highly recommend!

• Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

There are photographers, wedding photographers and exceptional wedding photographers. Celeste Sheaffer Photography is an exceptional wedding photographer. She's so creative and will capture those precious special moments of your wedding. Celeste will listen to what you want and capture the moments better than you ever could imagine. You'll be so happy you chose Celeste Sheaffer Photography.

• Always and Forever Florida Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the privilege of working with Celeste! She is amazing to work with and you won't have to wait months to receive her photos. She knows how to capture those perfect moments with her creativity and style. She is dedicated and professional! I highly recommend Celeste Sheaffer Photography!!!

• 2337 Carol Woods Way Apopka, 32712 See on map
    Location of (Celeste Sheaffer Photography)