402 Linden Lane, La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number

About Celebrations Of Marriage

I believe every wedding ceremony should be as unique as the couple getting married. Whether you are traditional or want something different from everyone else, I would be thrilled to work with you to make your wedding ceremony meet your every desire.

My services begin with a face-to-face meeting to get to know you and discover how YOU envision your ceremony. Shortly after our meeting I will provide you with a draft of the ceremony for your approval. I can help with all aspects of planning the ceremony - as much or as little assistance as you want - from vows to music, processional to recessional, I'm here to help with whatever you need. I'm also happy to attend your rehearsal if you'd like.

Quite simply, I LOVE weddings - and I want to share my joy with others by officiating a ceremony that will be memorable and special to the couple getting married, as well as their guests.

Ceremonies conducted throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia.

Unusual venues not a problem!

Also available for Vow Renewals, House Blessings, and Handfastings. Please contact me today to start planning YOUR special ceremony!

Follow Celebrations Of Marriage on

fra
img0419

42 Reviews for Celebrations Of Marriage

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

After doing some research my husband and I had contacted Fran to be our officiant for our wedding. We met with her several months before hand so she could get a feeling for what type of ceremony we were looking for. She really took the time to really getting to know us and let us know all of our options. She gave us some great ideas for a unique ceremony. After receiving the rough drat of the ceremony, I could not believe all the personal touches she was able to fit in! It was very easy to let her know if you wanted to change anything to make it just right! She was very professional with all the equipment included to make sure all of our guest could hear and enjoy the ceremony as well. Her gentle words had everyone in tears and led the way to a great day! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a meaningful, heartwarming ceremony, no matter who you are.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Celebrations Of Marriage's reply:

Dear Erin - you and Jason are absolutely perfect together. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day. It was fantastic! I'm so very happy you liked the ceremony :)
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2014

REVIEW PART 1
    In a nutshell, my wedding ceremony was beautiful, personal, poetic and fun all because of Fran. She was able to make such a beautiful ceremony and fill it with who my husband (Ben) and I are.

However, I want to give the whole story of why I believe Fran is the best officiant for a wedding. I have been to a few other weddings before for friends and family. Yes they had wonderful ceremonies and yes their officiants were nice but there is something about Fran that makes it so much better.

I found Fran on WeddingWire and I searched around quite a bit and I called a few other officiants. When Fran called me back after I sent her an e-mail about officiating my wedding, I knew she would be the one. Her excitement about weddings, the sweet tone in her voice and her encouragement to create a personal ceremony for the couple made me choose her after the phone call.

The first interview with Fran was about eleven months before the wedding and it was great. She sat down with both Ben and I and got to know us. She asks all sorts of questions like who are your favorite authors, hobbies that you both share, how did you meet, and other topics like such. However, I believe when Fran interviews a couple, she may ask all these basic questions but she can read the happiness and excitement in their faces and brings out the love the couple feels for each other in their ceremony. Which is what makes Fran much different from the rest. After the first interview, Fran makes sure to let you know that she can be reached by phone, e-mail and facebook whenever you have any questions, changes or details about the wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Celebrations Of Marriage's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you guys :)

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2014

REVIEW PART TWO (Had to make another account for the rest of the review)

The second interview with Fran was extremely helpful. She answered all my questions about the wedding and how it is supposed to be performed. She also made last minute changes and gave me great advice as to how to have a wonderful ceremony.

Now, on the wedding day, which is such a stressful and yet wonderful day, I was almost on the verge of tears when Fran finally came to the venue. When I saw her face, I felt immediately at ease. She helped to take charge of all the issues that were occurring. She reassured me that it was going to be a beautiful day, a beautiful wedding and there was nothing to worry about. She was right. Fran not only officiates a wedding but makes you feel at ease with no need to stress the small stuff. Without her, my wedding would have been much harder than it should have been.

Everyone loved Fran was the officiant. Friends and family asked me where I found her and complimented to me about how great her ceremony was. Fran is an amazing woman who turns a wedding ceremony into the most personal ceremony you could possibly ever witness. She let's you write your own vows also while having your own personal ceremony. She makes sure to get the small stuff out of the way like mailing off your marriage license to the clerk of circuit court and having your personal vows with her so you won't accidentally forget them the day of the wedding. She even takes pictures of your ceremony which is a huge plus. She really goes all out for your wedding day.

I could go on for paragraphs telling you how wonderful Fran is but I will say this, choose Fran and you will have one amazing ceremony and wedding experience. See for yourself!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Celebrations Of Marriage's reply:

I truly feel like I have made a lifelong friend! It was such fun and an honor to be a part of your wedding day :) You were so beautiful, both inside and outside. Congratulations again to you and Ben. I know you will have a wonderfully happy life together :) Remember to always keep an eye on his ties!!!!! <3

Celebrations Of Marriage FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• 402 Linden Lane La Plata, 20646 See on map