About Creative Assistant Invitations

Celebrations In Ink, invitations by Creative Assistant

YOUR PERSONAL
WEDDING INVITATION SPECIALIST
IN SYRACUSE, NY!

Invitations and Assistance for ALL of Life's Major Events, specializing in Weddings, Showers, Graduations, Anniversaries, New Baby and more! Formal invitations aren't something you do everyday... but "I" do. I've got over 40 years experience in the printing industry, with a specialty in invitation design, wording, fonts, etiquette and addressing services.

I truly love what I do, and offer free, personal assistance. Let me save you some headaches and help you decide which items you'll need (and don't need). My clients are so thankful to have this help because... trying to order online or without professional help is just too darn confusing. Just read some of my reviews on Wedding Wire.

My studio is located on Taft Rd. in North Syracuse, NY. Hours are 7 days a week, but “by appointment”,  so that I can provide each individual customer as much (or as little) assistance as they need. You can view, touch and feel 1000's of invitations from budget (starting at $50) to Contemporary, Traditional, Pockets, Letterpress and more. Or I can help you create your own unique, one-of-a-kind, custom invitation.

You can start by visiting www.Creative-Assistant.com. Just click on "View Our Carlson Craft Products Here" and you'll be taken directly to all the invitations I offer. Then call (315) 243-1122, or email: kathy@creative-assistant.com, so we can get you started.

Looking forward to meeting and working with you!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation

Shipping (2)
Menus (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Embossed (1)

I have been extremely happy with the work and creativeness of my invitations. Even the response and communication to my requests have been met immediately. If anyone needs invitations I would definitely recommend Creative Assistant Invitations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bridget, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I have had a great experience working with Kathy over the years. Solid work! I look forward to working with Creative Assistant Invitations in the future.

View Vendor Response

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Kathy always does an exquisite job on her invitations and business products. I would highly recommend her to my clients without hesitation!

Start your wedding planning off right by working with Kathy. She has a wonderful selection of invitations to chose from and if you don't find something you like, she will create something just for you. Kathy can create more than just invitations too. If you want things done professional, correct and beautiful, make sure you contact Kathy at Creative Assistant.

Kathy at Creative Assistant Wedding Invitations is THE place to go for wedding invitations. Check out the albums-to-go and make your invitations as simple as it gets. Your wedding invitation is the first impression for your wedding. Get it right and let Kathy help!

Creative is exactly right! With Creative Assistant Wedding Invitations you will get personalized service that ensures your style is captured from the "Save the Date" cards to the Thank You cards. I have seen her work & fell in love with it!

Events

5901 East Taft Rd., North Syracuse, NY 13212   See On Map
315-243-1122 (phone)
Open 7 days a week. Hours by appointment.
Creative Assistant Invitations is a wedding invitation & stationery business from Syracuse (Mattydale), NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central New York, Binghamton to Watertown, and Buffalo to Albany. Creative Assistant Invitations is a professional wedding invitation consultant that has been part of the Syracuse, NY wedding industry for over 35 years. We specialize in Carlson Craft and Birchcraft invitations as well as "custom" & "unique" invitations created especially for you.