4650 Dartmoor Drive Liftwood Estates, Wilmington, DE 19803 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Celebrations For Life

Looking for a wedding ceremony from the heart and for YOUR heart? Celebrations for Life is for you and your special day.

I am a certified life celebrant and wedding officiant located in Wilmington, DE. Please browse and enjoy my website at www.CelebrationsforLife.Net. I will design for you a completely personalized service that will celebrate your life, love and commitment. When you decide to have me as your celebrant I will provide you with a guidebook I compiled with readings, vow types, and other options that will help you put together your ideas about what you would like in your ceremony. I will also ask you how you met and what your marriage and love means to you. After I get all of your input, I will fashion a celebration that is uniquely YOU. I think you will be very happy with the ceremony. Since it is YOUR ceremony, we can make it just as you would like it.

After reviewing my website, if you think we would be a good match, please contact me at my email: Dr.C@CelebrationsforLife.Net. We can find a mutual time for us to chat on the phone and begin to plan. I look forward to hearing from you.

Even if you choose to go with another celebrant, I wish you all the happiness and love you deserve in your marriage. And have fun and enjoy every minute of the process of planning!

My very best wishes to both of you.

Dr. Rosie Castelli

colorfulheartslovesymbol
Meet Dr. Rosie Castelli
Meet Dr. Rosie Castelli
imagesCAXOPOAU
Celebrations For Life
Whether it is your wedding or Civil Union, Rosie will make your day memorable and personal.
leswed278x200
gaymarriage
article13504030CE7454D000005DC375468x349
All Couples Welcome!
All Couples Welcome!
colorfulheartslovesymbol

1 Reviews for Celebrations For Life

Lorin · Married on 08/30/2014

Rosie was an amazing officiant. We only spoke through email, but she was responsive and answered all my questions. Her pricing could not be beat. We wanted to do 2 ceremony rituals, but still keep the ceremony to under a half hour. She was very organized and even read from the worksheet we filled out with answers to questions about our relationship and our feelings for each other. The ceremony ran a little long, but it was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Celebrations For Life FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish, No Denomination

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celebrations For Life 1
    Veteran and Senior Discount
    All Veterans, and any senior couple with one partner 62 years old may receive a discount on any wedding package selected.

• 4650 Dartmoor Drive, Liftwood Estates Wilmington, 19803 See on map