Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

330 W 38th Street, Suite #705, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

Celebrations by the Accomplished Traveler can help you and your soon-to-be orchestrate a wedding that brings your personalities and style to life. Whether you envision a day spent with your closest loved ones or a large and lavish ceremony and reception, they have you covered. The team can also coordinate destination weddings, with previous locations including tropical locales and Mediterranean parties.

For those that have already set in place their plans and are seeking guidance seeing those plans come to fruition, the company offers day-of coordination. This includes ensuring that the vendors are all organized and that everyone in the wedding party is ready to go.

Celebrations continue after your wedding with their honeymoon planning services. Travel across the world and start your marriage with a trip to remember.

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler is a professional wedding planning company based in New York City. This collective of event professionals and travel experts are dedicated to crafting breathtaking nuptials and honeymoons for their clients. They specialize in organizing destination weddings, ensuring the happy couple leaves the altar with everlasting memories of their special day.

Follow Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler on
homepage slideshow 51 1195027 1568407506

8 Reviews for Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

• katherine

katherine · Married on 09/15/2018

Would hire them for everything!

Once Sheri and The Accomplished Traveler came on board as our day of coordinator, all my stress completely evaporated. I was amazing not only by her and the team's talent and abilities in terms of sourcing, execution, and helping our vision come to life (which was top top notch) but also her demeanor and incredibly calming presence, which made a HUGE impact on my husband and I. We both agree the smartest and best decision we made through this entire process was hiring Sheri and her team. She was also a huge asset not only for the wedding itself but helping weigh in on everything surrounding it, from the Friday night party to the Sunday brunch. And one of our favorite memories from the whole wedding night was getting back to our hotel room and seeing that Sheri had filled our room with flowers, photos and all the leftover desserts she knew I would want. :) Not to mention, she was one of the FIRST people to reach out with a gift and well wishes on our one year anniversary. Top notch planning because this company is full of top notch people.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much of your kind words. It was an honor to work with you on your wedding. Being there to see everything come together is one of our greatest joys and we loved seeing the room filled with smiling faces and so much love.

colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Phenomenal....

I can not speak enough words of praise and gratitude over my experience working with Sheri to make our wedding one of the most amazing and memorable days of my life! I thought I had it all together and that I could manage it on my own... but I was wrong!!!!!
    Sheri came in with such a level of professionalism and knowledge of how to make sure everything ran smoothly and perfectly!!! From the minute Sheri came on board to help with the planning and details of our wedding weekend, everything was so much easier.
    Sheri helped to alleviate any stress leading up to the wedding by making sure everyone had the correct information and time lines for the weekend.. All of the vendors were provided with a copy of the detailed timeline to ensure everything went as planned!!! Sheri provided helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day.

On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Sheri and her team had it covered. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked Sheri to help us through this amazing time.
    I would recommend Sheri and her team to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you both to plan your dream wedding. It was so rewarding to see you both glowing the entire weekend, surrounded by those who love you.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 330 W 38th Street, Suite #705 New York, NY, 10018 See on map
    2125862020. (Phone number)
    Location of (Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler)