Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

330 W 38th Street, Suite #705, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

You dream it, we create it!

Every couple’s path to the altar is unique, and the same is true for nuptials and the festivities that follow. Whether it’s an understated ceremony or a multi-day soirée, we listen to your vision, and then work together to bring your ideas to life. Leave it to us to create a seemingly too-good-to-be-true wedding.

Travel made simple for your wedding. We have cultivated long-lasting relationships with our partners around the world. We manage communication and provide the highest level of customer service, ensuring that all travel and logistics are effortless. Let us assist you as well as your honored guests, with all the travel arrangements surrounding your celebration.

Follow Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler on

2 Reviews for Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler

• Danielle

Danielle Yatco · Married on 11/11/2017

Great Wedding Planner

Sheri was a fantastic wedding planner for my dream destination wedding! I was struggling to put my event together and I realized I needed professional help. The gift to myself was Sheri, the best resource a bride could ask for. She found an incredible venue, set up vendor meetings, coordinated all the travel plans for my guests, kept me on track and gave me great ideas for a weekend filled with events. Most importantly, Sheri worked with me and my budget, making me feel comfortable every step the way. I highly recommend Sheri for your next event!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious

• 330 W 38th Street, Suite #705 New York, NY, 10018 See on map