Celebrations by Karen F. Murphy

Norwood, MA View map

DAY OF COORDINATION

You've planned and arranged every last detail but you want to enjoy the day you've spent so long planning. Celebrations specializes in Day Of Wedding Coordination so you don't have to. Delight in being the Bride and Groom on your wedding day while Karen ensures all your details are perfect and your wedding day happens seamlessly.

Included in the DOC Package:

1. -a kickoff meeting one month before your big day to discuss every detail of your wedding

2. -unlimited correspondence 2 weeks leading up to the wedding

3. -creation and distribution of a full wedding day timeline for your vendors and bridal party

4. -a venue walk-through with the venue staff, caterer and the Bride, Groom and any family to finalize all details

5. -coordination with all of your vendors two weeks beforehand. I contact all vendors in advance to confirm arrival times, locations and reconfirm all of their contractual obligations and establish that I am the contact the day of for any issues or concerns

6. -coordinate all vendors on the day of to keep everyone on schedule and where they need to be

7. -wedding ceremony coordination

8. -on-site the day of the wedding to coordinate schedules, coordinate setup and manage all vendors

9. -availability all day on your big day to assist the Bridal Party and/or all vendors with any issues or questions and troubleshoot any issues that may arise

Please contact Karen at karen@celebrationsbykfm.com for more information and availability.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alison
    Alison Married on 10/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Karen was completely amazing. She kept us on track all day long and ensured that everything went off w/out a hitch. She was professional, but relaxed and knew exactly what to do at every moment of the day. When the weather suddenly took a turn for the worse and we had to resort to Plan B for our photographs, Karen took care of everything. Karen was responsive, organized, and knows her stuff. If you are on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, call Karen. She will alleviate so much day-off stress. Worth every penny and she's just SO NICE too.
    Maggie Married on 07/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about Karen! A friend told me the best money she spent was on a day of coordinator for her wedding and I couldn't agree more. From the moment I contacted Karen, she was responsive, kind and responsible. I was planning my wedding from the west coast and she accommodated her schedule to communicate with me. Leading up to the wedding she adjusted my timeline a few (million) times every time I sent her an update. The day of she worked with my family, my husband and his groomsman decorating the venue and updating me on the progress. She made me feel so at ease and not stressed about anything!! I would highly recommend Karen and her day of services! Thank you Karen!
    Maggie Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Karen was absolutely wonderful. From our first meeting, I knew I had made the right choice. We had done so much planning and organizing on our own - we just really needed someone to make sure the day of went smoothly. She went above and beyond to make sure all of our little details were where they needed to be and that we had a great time. She also sent me one of my favorite pictures of the night! You're doing yourself a huge favor by hiring Karen.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cordele Photography Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Kim was amazing. She was easy to work with and knew when to jump in and help and when to let the day unfold!

BKB & CO. BKB & CO. Wedding Photographers

Fantastic, organized and professional!

John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Karen is a warm, capable, organized and detail-oriented person and professional. Working with Karen on a wedding celebration is a real joy, for both her clients and her fellow vendors (us).

John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth
5.0 out of 5 rating , 44 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Norwood, 02062
Location of (Celebrations by Karen F. Murphy)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding