Rockford, IL 61114 Map · Phone number

About Celebrations by Cyncie

We are a full service wedding and event planning company serving Rockford and the surrounding area. We specialize in designing, planning and coordinating all the details of your special event....so you can enjoy your most delightful day!

568e78280f30a1d1 1299077901092 BTP9246Copy
Floral decoration
568e78280f30a1d1 1299077901092 BTP9246Copy

2 Reviews for Celebrations by Cyncie

catherine · Married on 04/23/2011

Celebrations by Cyncie is wonderful!! Cyncie really knows how to see a Bride's vision and make it come alive! She put her heart and soul into creating the perfect day for us. Our venues looked dazzling and flawless with her personal touches everywhere. So many people asked who did my decorating! I'm so glad I worked with Celebrations... my Groom and I were able to simply enjoy the day without worrying about a thing, knowing that Cyncie had everything under control.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Lana · Married on 07/25/2010

Cyncie was wonderful to work with. She combined the wishes of the bride and groom and stayed within our budget and made the rooms look fantastic, unique and memorable. We received so many positive comments back from our guests. Little details were so creative and sweet, making the day very special. I was amazed how calmly the day unfolded with approx. 400 quests I was worried we would be overwhelmed. I would recommend her highly to anyone wishing to have a special event.

Sent on 03/02/2011