515 River Ridge Road, Middletown, VA 22645 Map · Phone number

About Celebration Photography

Gary Hutzell ha Gary Hutzell has spent a lifetime with a camera in his hand capturing moments in time as an avid photography enthusiast.

Moving on to refine his experience and skill, he completed a full college photography curriculum to become a full time

Independent Professional Photographer. Since founding Gary Hutzell Photography in 1995 he has continued to perfect

his techniques while studying with some of the nation's leading and most sought after photographers, such as Bambi

Cantrell, Don Blair, Hanson Fong and European stylists - Joseph and Louise Simone. He has photographed hundreds

of weddings throughout the Washington Metropolitan area gaining experience with the twists and turns of wedding days;

unexpected time pressures, personalities, venue restrictions and religious traditions.

Gary is adept a Gary is adept at combining both photo journalistic photography and formally posed portrait styles to offer you the most

appealing collection of images of your special day. We will use creative techniques and lighting to bring out your best

photogenic qualities. Our experience will keep us one step ahead; being at the right place at the right moment is the

key to capturing exceptional images with only a split second opportunity.

kiss
Capitalflowers
Morelli2ww

4 Reviews for Celebration Photography

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2005

We loved Gary's portfolio and were impressed by his attitude and experience. We were not disappointed. Our biggest challenge was picking/narrowing down pictures for our album. One of our criteria in selecting a photographer was one that would give us the negatives. Gary was very open in saying it is your wedding, you will own the negatives. And we are so happy to have them as he took so many GREAT pictures -- both posed and candid.

Sent on 05/23/2007

Abigail · Married on 01/14/2006

We were quite pleased with this photographer, and have very high standards as my husband is a hobbyist photographer. 3 years ago we got a free raw video thrown in as Gary Hutzell's daughter was learning digital video. By now she's probably quite good. I wish someone had told me to stop holding my oversized and annoyingly ugly bouquet so high in the photos, and his female assistant was not terribly good, but other than that, Gary was awesome. (I wish I could find my florist to give them a bad review. Probably the photographers both thought I liked the thing.) He kept his package within our budget and delivered digital copies of everything he took as well as a nicely edited slideshow, and did it quite quickly.

Sent on 03/12/2009

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2007

Very pleased with the quality of service and the final product.

Sent on 06/04/2007

• 515 River Ridge Road Middletown, 22645 See on map
    7038697869 (Other Phone Number)
    Call and leave message-we will return your call.