1212 SE Century Drive, Lees Summit, MO 64081 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Celebration Party Rentals

With a continuously growing inventory, Celebration Party Rentals offers some of the most unique products and services in the event rental industry. From tables, chairs, glassware and linens to event lighting and fabric draping, Celebration Party Rentals has what you need for that special event.

We have been serving the Kansas City Metro area and beyond for 23 years.

Check out our facebook page as well for more photos. Soon we will have Wedding Wire updated with photo's as well.

Follow Celebration Party Rentals on

5 Reviews for Celebration Party Rentals

Rebecca · Married on 05/23/2015

I needed water goblets at the last minute and got a GREAT price from CPR. I was happy with the glasses, and that I could have them picked up and dropped off instead of having to pay an exorbitant delivery fee.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Layne · Married on 10/12/2013

We rented tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding and the process of using Celebration Rentals was effortless. I went onto their website, which offered tons of options for far more than we needed, and put together a list of items we would need. i also over-estimated everything because i was told that they could adjust the number down as the date was closer. So I put together a selection and was sent a quote the next day (I put it together on a Sunday and got the response first thing Monday morning). I also had put together a different option to try and figure out what would be cheaper and they had no problem with that and double checked with me when they sent it as to why there were two. As our RSVPs came in and we finalized our number of guests, I emailed them an updated number of items and they quickly adjusted the total for us and we were all set. You have until a week before the event so there you aren't locked in to anything until close to the day of the event. They delivered everything in the window of time they gave us and picked everything up right on time too! Everything was accounted for, linens and chairs looked great and everything went off without a hitch.

Definitely will use them again for any future events that we might have.

Sent on 10/29/2013

We needed to rent a stage 3 days before our wedding and this company was on it! They were great to work with and offered fair pricing etc. I would reccomend this vendor for all of your event rental needs!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Real Weddings

• The Emaline Ballroom
    The Emaline Ballroom Banquet Halls

I love this rental company they are fast and friendly. I can call anytime to ask question's for my brides and Chris is very helpful, he never rushes me and goes over and above to help me. I really appreciate that I have such service and quality from another vendor. The set up they have provide here at Emaline has received rave reviews by our guest.

• Hawthorne House
    Hawthorne House Mansion Weddings

Celebration Party Rentals has serviced Hawthorne House for over fourteen years. They are great to work with!

• Andrea K. Grist Floral Art
    Andrea K. Grist Floral Art Wedding Florists

I love working with Celebration Party Rentals. They have a amazing inventory of beautiful items and they are always willing to custom design or order something if they do not have it in their inventory. The delivery is always prompt and professional. I highly reccomend them if you are in need of anything for your special event.

• 1212 SE Century Drive Lees Summit, 64081 See on map