Jacksonville, FL 32216 Map · Phone number

About Celebrating Moments Event Services

Cesare Pavese once said “we do not remember days, we remember moments.” Major life events and celebrations should be a time of happiness, with your only job being to enjoy every moment. Mandy Dean of Celebrating Moments Event Services can take away the stress of preparation by handling everything from centerpiece selection to day of set up and take down. Boasting an impressive portfolio with remarkable décor and exquisite taste, Mandy will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your special event is precisely how you envisioned it. Whether you’re celebrating the beginning of a marriage, the welcoming of a child, or a golden anniversary, Celebrating Moments is there to make sure each moment is memorable. Contact Mandy today to schedule a consult about your moment to remember.

Services Available:

brittanybillwedding b575
brittanybillwedding b574
07700b9d8bc6de6c 1393556452715 event photos

11 Reviews for Celebrating Moments Event Services

I cannot say enough amazing things about Celebrating Moments and Mandy!!! She did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding and captured everything that I wanted!! The experience was very personal and she met with my husband and I several times. Her prices are also very competitive! I was an emotional wreck on my wedding day, but I think I may have even cried when she delivered the bouquets to the room! They were beautiful and she captured EXACTLY what I envisioned! I know nothing about flowers so I was grateful she was able to make all the decisions based off my vision. The wedding was incredible and so beautiful. We are getting compliments from guests still almost everyday! Mandy made everything so stress free and worked with our venue and wedding coordinator behind the scenes to make it all perfect the day of. I highly recommend booking Mandy for your wedding!!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Mandy planned the perfect wedding, from start to finish. I chose a hands-off approach to planning my wedding, as I'd seen some picture of Mandy's work and new I could trust her to do her thing. Leading up to the wedding, we met to discuss my likes and dislikes and my wedding must haves; the rest was history. Totally stress-free planning experience, which is exactly what I was looking for. And on the actual wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing. Mandy coordinated with our DJ, caterer, photographer, and venues to assure that everything ran smoothly. She checked in on me throughout the night to make sure I was comfortable and happy. And on top of it all, she did a beautiful job decorating the reception venue. Overall, I highly recommended Mandy for anyone interested in a stress-free planning experience. And if you are more hands-on, Mandy is very open to incorporating your wants, needs, suggestions, and ideas.

Sent on 08/03/2014

tiffany · Married on 04/05/2014

Mandy was GREAT! A wedding day is such an important day for not only the bride, but the whole family. My mom and I wanted to be abke to enjoy the whole day and not worry about the details I.e. decorating, coordinating caterers, photographer, etc. With Mandy there, we were confident everything would be taken care of and it was. She was fantastic! Everyone loved her....I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Award

Celebrating Moments Event Services FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• All About Events Wedding Rentals

We have had the pleasure of working with Mandy of Celebrating Moments Event Services on a few events over the last year. She is always fantastic to work with and very responsive. We always look forward to working with Mandy at any opportunity.

• Cailin Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I honestly did not understand the role of a wedding coordinator before seeing Mandy in action. I thought, if you have a timeline and a few good friends, why would you need to pay someone? And then I worked with Mandy and realized how she makes the day so comfortable and stress free for the bride and groom and is a fantastic liaison for vendors! Not only did she answer any wedding day questions that I had as the photographer, she answered them quickly and with confidence. I was photographing the wedding party after the ceremony and she showed up with waters for them! I then noticed that, the entire night, she was sure to get the bride and groom the drink of their choice whenever they needed it (and most times without them asking.) I have recommended Mandy to every couple, now. Celebrating Moments Events Services has completely erased any doubt I ever had about hiring a wedding planner. I can't wait to work with her again!

• Jacksonville, 32216 See on map
    9046251907 (Phone number)
    Location of (Celebrating Moments Event Services)