Phoenix, AZ 85015 Map · Phone number

About Celebrate Life Ministry

Life events should be observed and celebrated. From a relationship commitment to home blessings Rev. Ben Cable is here for your family.

Now available for Saturday and Sunday Weddings in the Phoenix Metro area.

Marriages, Holy Unions and Life Ceremonies as unique as you are!

LogoColorTextBelow
Whitelock051912
 however
however
 worked perfect for the Arizona couple.
worked perfect for the Arizona couple.
Anthem Park was beautiful for today's wedding. A little warm but the trees provided some shade.
The sand ceremony with the children was a very nice touch.
The sand ceremony with the children was a very nice touch.
Sand Ceremony including in the affirmation. “I find it a privilege to design a ceremony for couples...
whitelock2
LogoColorTextBelow
Whitelock051912

7 Reviews for Celebrate Life Ministry

Tonya · Married on 05/19/2012

Pastor Ben was wonderful and so very nice and understanding. Our marriage wasnt just about my new husband and myself, he has one son and so do I so we wanted to include the boys and let them know not only were we promising to love each other but them as well. Pastor Ben was very excited about that and was willing to do our ring promise to our boys instead of a sand ceremony or some of the other traditional ways. He was Great prompt and on time, very friendly and personable I really could go on, and on but you don't have all day to read this you are about to get married, congrats!!!!
    Sincerely--the new Mrs. William Whitelock (yay) Tonya.

Angel · Married on 05/12/2012

Pastor Ben Cable was amazing. From the very beginning, when I had spoken to him on the phone I knew he was who I wanted to conduct my ceremony. Then, when my fiance and I met him in person, it only reassured me more of my decision. We were in great contact at any given time before the wedding and the ceremony went perfectly. I would highly recommend Pastor Ben to anyone.

Amber · Married on 05/05/2012

Pastor Ben was great! We loved how he kept us calm especially with all the problems we were having. Thank you Pastor Ben!!

Award

Celebrate Life Ministry FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Morgali Photography
    Morgali Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding this weekend where Pastor Ben officiated. He was really great, low key, professional, and did an outstanding job. It was a pleasure to work with him, and I am certain that anyone who books him will be pleased with his services.

• Manor at Catlin Court
    Manor at Catlin Court Banquet Halls

Celebrate Life performed a flawless ceremony, thanks, nice having you at the Manor

• Phoenix, 85015 See on map