Celebrant Blanca Bertely

Bordeaux View map

$690 Typical Price

First of all, congratulations on your engagement! You're about to live the best experience as a couple.

I am a professional wedding officiant living and working in Bordeaux, France. I count with a wide experience performing ceremonies in english, french and spanish from several nationalities.

My passion for wedding celebrations started back in 2014 at Riviera Maya, Mexico. Following my heart, I established myself in Bordeaux (2015) where I continue to work closely with couples that are looking for a lifetime memory.

To be able to translate your unique story, I am very committed to get to know you, your personality and expectations. Once you book my services, I will send you a questionnaire as well as we will exchange calls/emails to get a feeling from you both and go through every detail for the perfect wedding ceremony.

I am happy to travel throughout France and Europe.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$690

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$690

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$205

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Message vendor

1 User photo

Maeve K. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible celebrant we could’ve wished for!

I cannot recommend Blanca enough she is an incredible celebrant!! We asked her to be our celebrant for our special day in Bordeaux in September 2019. Blanca took the time to get to know us as a couple and really made those special moments and stories a big part of our ceremony. Every detail of our ceremony was absolutely beautiful from start to finish and this is simply down to Blanca and her attention to detail and her passion in creating beautiful moments. I would highly recommend Blanca to any engaged couples, I promise she will have the biggest part to play in making your day truly one to remember! 😊 Maeve
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We're so happy we found you!

We were so happy we chose Blanca as our celebrant for our wedding in France. We had such a wonderful time from start to finish planning our special day with her. Starting with the skype calls to visiting her in Bordeaux to introduce our mothers. Everyone was very complimentary about the ceremony and how personal and special it was. Blanca created a beautiful wedding certificate tailored to our wedding colours and style. We couldn't recommend her highly. She's such a warm and kind person who is so passionate about what she does. We were made to feel so comfortable, thank you so much! We hope to see you again very soon. Sarah & Anthony
    Lynn Married on 07/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so very pleased with Blanca for our celebrant for our Paris, France wedding! She is professional, thoughtful, articulate, well spoken, prompt, flexible, organized, and easy to communicate with. She put a lot of thought and time into preparing our ceremony and truly made it be a reflection of our love, devotion, and commitment for each other. She provided a beautiful certificate and gave us a special momento as a keepsake: a beautiful hand blown, red heart which she tagged with our names and date. We will treasure it for the rest of our lives, and remember her and our special day when we look at it!! Thank you, Blanca!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Bordeaux
0033-782455866
Location of (Celebrant Blanca Bertely)

Other vendors in France for your wedding