610 N. Milldege Avenue, Athens, GA 30601 Map · Phone number

• Baker's Man
  • Cakes by Anna

65 Reviews for Cecilia Villaveces Cakes

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

When we decided we were getting married in Athens, we knew we needed to use Cecilia Villaveces Cakes. We had already eaten their cakes multiple time, so we knew they'd be delicious. We had them do just a regular Red and Black cake then we had them also do a two tier German Chocolate Cake for us to cute. It looked absolutely beautiful! Our guests must have loved the cakes, too, because all of it was gone at the end of the night! Thank you for the wonderful cakes!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

They are AMAZING!!! Cecilia's made my wedding cakes. I had a cake table at my wedding. They made two tier cake with white frosting that had a strawberry base and lemon top. It was my traditional cake. I also ordered 4 signature cakes (Caramel, Red Velvet, Mocha,and Baileys). The cakes were beautiful and delicious. Cecilia's was wonderful to work with and they delivered the cakes to the venue for me. My guests raved about the cakes. There was a crowd gathered at the table after the cutting because they were so excited to get their favorite flavor. I am so glad I chose Cecilia's!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sabra · Married on 10/07/2017

We ordered our wedding cake from Cecilia Villaveces Cakes. Hands down, the tastiest cake I've ever had! The buttercream frosting is the perfect balance of sweet and buttery, and the cake is so moist and flavorful. I'm usually a chocolate person - and while their chocolate is extremely tasty - nothing is better than their lemon cake.

We ordered a three-tiered wedding cake with a different flavor in each tier, and had a rustic, naked cake-esque look. They understood the look we were going for and nailed the presentation and delivery.

Even though we live in a different state now, we're already thinking of a way to order a small cake to enjoy for our one year anniversary. Definitely the best tasting cake ever!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Real Weddings

• 610 N. Milldege Avenue Athens, 30601 See on map
    Location of (Cecilia Villaveces Cakes)