Cecilia Dumas

Cecilia Dumas 2
Cecilia Dumas 3

Joshua Strawczynski · Married on 01/01/2019

Recommend to anyone A+

Absolutely incredible service and experience. Ceci and her team are just amazing. I didn't realise the detail and effort they would bring, and you only need see the final photos as proof.

It's not the main obvious images that are incredible, it's the other candid moments. They captured the crowd, the intimacy and that stuff I simply didn't know was possible.

I can't recommend them highly enough A+

Cecilia Dumas 4
    Cecilia Dumas 5
    Cecilia Dumas 6

Tracy · Married on 02/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with working with Cece during our wedding! We got married in isla mujeres and did an hour of photos around the island before the ceremony. The pictures she captured were absolutely breath taking! We can't thank her enough for capturing the beauty of our favorite destination island incorporated with our special day. She was fast at getting the pictures to us...even before we were back home :)I could not imagine having anyone else do our photos. If you hire Cece you will not be disappointed!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 05/23/2015

Cecilia is absolutely amazing! She is creative, incredibly friendly and accommodating, efficient (which is great when you want to get to the party!) and her work speaks for itself! I can't even explain how easy and fun it was to work with her. She clearly loves what she does and she's incredible at it. My pictures were ready within a couple of days and everyone loved them (my mom actually emailed her TWICE saying how much she loved them!).

Just a couple of notes: she also offers a photo booth (and an assistant and props) which was a huge hit with the guests. I recommend getting it! Also, getting Cecilia herself is a bit more expensive than the other photographers she works with. I'm sure they're also good but I will say the extra money to get her is WORTH IT!