CE Rental, Inc. dba Capital Party Rentals

CE Rental, Inc. dba Capital Party Rentals

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CE Rental, Inc. dba Capital Party Rentals

Let's Talk About Your Event!

Throwing a party in the Washington, D.C. area? At Capital Party Rentals, you don’t have to be the President to feel like a VIP. That’s because at Capital, every event is given the white-glove treatment. Our highly skilled staff will help you every step of the way, including picking a site, event design and layout, and timely delivery, setup and clean up of equipment. It’s no wonder we’re the party rental company of choice for Washington’s movers and shakers. It’s a vote of confidence we earn year after year.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Barware (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

Jody from Capital Party Rentals was very helpful. She made sure we had everything we needed for our outdoor reception.

Photo of CE Rental, Inc. dba Capital Party Rentals in Sterling, VA
Profile Picture User7816994, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
3.3

This review is tough... I was married at Strong Mansion and Capital Party Rental's is where you get the tent extension and liner from. You can't get these pieces from any other vendor, they are exclusive for this particular venue and those specific pieces.

Everything went great when it came time to getting the liner and extension - very helpful and both arrived and were set up properly.

We also purchased heating from Capital Party because our wedding was Mid-October so the weather was unpredictable. We were told that if any propane tanks were unopened that we would be refunded the amounts of those tanks. I have e-mailed countless times now and have not even received an answer as to whether or not we had any tanks that were unopened to see if we would be getting a refund. A simple answer would be nice.. yes or no.

Another issue I had was with string lights I had ordered. Everything was all set before the wedding and the night before at rehearsal it was clear that Capital Party had already been to the venue, delivered and set up the liner, extension and heating system. I noticed the string lights weren't there so I quickly e-mailed my sales rep. I did not receive any response. The next day when we got there, luckily pretty early, I noticed the string lights were still not there. My bridesmaids and I e-mailed and called every number we could find. We never got a hold of anyone, but while my soon-to-be husband and I were taking pictures before the ceremony the company arrived with the lights. We had multiple conversations about how apparently they could not put the lights up because of the liner and the tables were all set up. I kept telling them the lights weren't supposed to go under the liner... just strung below like a swag. Finally they understood and went forward with installing.

That was the most annoying ordeal I never imagined I would be dealing with on the day of my wedding. It should have been handled better.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/15/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Tent Accessories, Lights, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

I ordered both their large 12 person tables and chairs. The ordering process was extremely easy and the salespeople were very helpful. The delivery charge was also reasonable. They were delivered on time and in great condition. My only negative was the price of linens. It ended up being cheaper for me to buy linens than rent them from Capital Party Rentals. Overall I would recommend this rental company.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1295368400589 tentpic2
220x220 sq 1295368454042 img1116
220x220 sq 1295368486870 staffordwedding001

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Capital Party Rentals is the best in event rentals! They have EVERYTHING you need and are so easy to work with and accommodating. The quality of their goods is superior and I love working with Stacey and Jillian!

Capital is our top supplier for tents, rentals and decor! Always easy to work with and focus on details makes delivery a snap.

Capital Party has great equipment and the staff is so easy to work with. Lots of variety from Classic Party stores all over the East Coast! They can always find what you are looking for!

68 PROS I KNOW

44232 Mercure Circle, Sterling, VA 20166   See On Map
703-661-8290 (phone) 703-661-8239 (fax)