CCS Designer Events, Inc.

Lake Mary , FL View map

$4,500 Package Price
CCS Designer Events is your all inclusive event and meeting planning specialist. Be it a wedding, social, or corporate event, we are there with you every step of the way as your event/meeting professionals. Our focus is to remove the stress that can be associated with event management. We not only walk you through the steps of organizing your thoughts, but also integrate our knowledge of venue rules & regulations to ensure a beautiful and safe event or meeting. According to our clients, our services were extremely beneficial as they allowed them the opportunity to actually enjoy their event/meeting planning process. Our fresh ideas and personal attention to detail are what separates us from other specialists in the industry. "My team and I are here to make your event planning process easier as we all genuinely care about every aspect of you and your clients event(s). Service is and always has been our number one priority. My standards of excellence are high and I am constantly asking myself, 'Would I work with CCS Designer Events, Inc. on my event or wedding' and the answer is always yes. I know the countless amount of additional hours that are invested in each event just to make sure one small detail is correct. Our level of quality paired with our commitment to unparalleled service makes me proud to represent my CCS Designer Events Team"

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• I
    Jenni Married on 05/16/2015
    So happy with Courtney! We hired Courtney as our wedding coordinator. We spoke often leading up to the wedding and she was always available when I had various questions. So many questions you don't think about till the month before and Courtney was there to guide and make suggestions. The day of the wedding she was wonderful!!! she was always calm and was great at sticking to our timeline. I highly recommend Courtney! So thankful I had her to ensure my wedding ran so smoothly!
    Monika Married on 11/02/2013
    Courtney Smith Broadhead/CCS Designer Events was truly a dream weaver for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding! We will forever be grateful for her creativity, attention to detail and caring, professional manner throughout the planning process. Additionally, just knowing that Courtney was there to seamlessly direct the events of the day allowed my husband and me to bask in the joys of our daughter's wedding.
    Courtney was fully prepared for wedding day mishaps, including needle, thread and sewing skills to repair the maid of honor's dress!

Courtney's referrals for floral, DJ and lighting, linens and tableware, vintage furniture rental, and limousine and vintage car transportation were top notch too!

We highly recommend Courtney and her team for any and all special event planning and execution!!
    Monika and Michael Allmon
  • User1382933 Event on: 10/16/2013
    great job! she was amazing and we loved her!

Lake Mary , 32746
702-897-4700

Always open!
Location of (CCS Designer Events, Inc.)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding