Los Cabos, BCS, Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, MX 23406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About CCphotoloscabos

Hello!

We are Crizul Pujol & Carlos Hernandez, destination wedding photographers, together we operate CCphotoloscabos, based in Baja, Mexico, land of beautiful light and contrast a true paradise that we get to call home.

Photography is our life project as it brings joy and fascination to our lives, we dream big and part of that dream is to be witnesses and creators of great histories.

We take pride in the quality of our service and in creating a unique photography experience.

People inspire us, we are amazed by the celebration and sum of emotions that comes with weddings, these events are a great opportunity to create.

Put a wedding in front of our lens and we will put our passion, inspiration and knowledge.

It all comes to one thing: to provide you with a testimony of how you felt on your wedding day, we want to bring you back to that beautiful moment in your lives

Let's work together!

Videos 1 Video

38 Reviews for CCphotoloscabos

• Ashley

ashley brown · Married on 02/20/2020

Stop Searching and Start Booking!!

There are not enough nice things that I can say about Criz and Carlos of CC Photos Los Cabos! I found them after searching #cabowedding on Instagram and am so happy I did! I was attracted to their unique style and the fact that they offered both photo and video! It was also great that they are a photography duo, both offering different perspectives and having experience working together to really know their strengths to get all areas covered. After inquiring with them, I was even more impressed. They were so responsive and made us feel so special. From our first call, we knew they were the one’s for us. They were so kind, friendly, genuinely interested in what we wanted and what we were looking for. Knowing that social media and websites highlight the best of the best photos I asked to see some full wedding albums and that sealed the deal for me. I was able to see how they capture the full day and we could see that yes, their Instagram pics looked great but all of the images had that same beauty and quality. I reached out to a few of their past clients through social media and they all said the same thing that they were fantastic, great people and a great value. We were worried that our budget would limit what we were able to get but they worked with us to create a package that fit our needs. Planning a wedding from afar is very stressful but they made it a stress-free experience.

Once we got to Cabo for the big day they met with us in person to make sure we were comfortable and were able to go over any shots we wanted to be sure to get. We ran through the full schedule and they proceeded to do a full walk through and prep for the big day. Travelling for a wedding does not leave a ton of time to meet with vendors before the actual wedding so I was very grateful that they were so flexible to come and chat with us while I had my makeup trial going at the same time. Meeting them in person was great! Having a male and female photographer brought such a great and diverse combo! I really appreciated that Carlos kept helping correct my posture, I tend to slouch, and I would have been devastated if I was doing this in my wedding pics. It meant so much to me to have him be confident enough to adjust me! I wish he followed me around all the time to help with this! The videographers on their team were also phenomenal, everyone made the experience so fun, we were constantly laughing and having the best time. One of the best things about the whole team was that during the big day, it seemed like the team was everywhere, covering everything, but no where at the same time. They were so stealthy, not distracting from the wedding or reception but they managed to capture everything and be there for every big moment! A crucial skill of a photographer/videographer. And after the wedding, they were so clear on when to expect sneak peaks, the full album and video, it just helped so much to management the excitement.

The only thing I would have changed would be to have booked more hours and to have done an engagement session with them on our site visit ! My advice to any brides looking is to book them asap you will love them!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Nichols · Married on 11/09/2019

The best photographers!!!

We couldn’t have asked for better photographers! Criz and Carlos were such a pleasure to work with during our wedding! Made us feel so comfortable and glad they knew everything to do because we would have been lost without them. We love our photos so much and highly recommend! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Watson · Married on 09/03/2019

Our Glorious Wedding

We got married in a little town in the middle of nowhere in Mexico, no street signs, no paved roads and these two made it out no problem. They were so professional and yet friendly. I don't like getting my picture taken and they made me feel so comfortable. They worked amazing with the landscape so that our pictures are truly gorgeous complemented by the setting. They stayed later than we had scheduled due to the realistic wedding schedule and captured magical moments at night. We asked them for less traditional shots and they made them perfect, incorporating everyone in their natural joy. The pictures were so beautiful of our guests that rather than thank you cards I framed the pictures and sent them to them, which every family just adored. Looking forward to hiring them again for a trash the dress anniversary shoot!!! See you soon gentleman!!! Thank you for making our day forever memorable. We will never be able to repay you :)

Sent on 12/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CCphotoloscabos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1699
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3165
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Los Cabos, BCS, Mexico Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23406 See on map
    624-1824744 (Phone number)
    6241824743 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am to 6:00pm
    Location of (CCphotoloscabos)

CCphotoloscabos frequently asked questions

What photography services does CCphotoloscabos include in the starting price?

CCphotoloscabos includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does CCphotoloscabos include in their most popular wedding package?

CCphotoloscabos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does CCphotoloscabos offer?

CCphotoloscabos offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does CCphotoloscabos offer?

CCphotoloscabos offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does CCphotoloscabos offer for wedding events?

CCphotoloscabos offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend CCphotoloscabos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

CCphotoloscabos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.