About C&C Special Event Productions

Welcome to C&C Special Event Productions; a family owned company located in New York.  We specialize in event design for cutting edge theatrical productions.We offer custom lighting, audio, and visual packages. Our team will create personalized theatrics for weddings,bar/bat mitzvahs, sweet sixteens,fashion shows,corporate events, concerts, festivals, & other special events. C&C can create a Lighting Package that will serve your needs and keep within budget. We offer our services to the Tri- State area New York, Conneticut, & New Jersey. Custom draping, and furniture rentals are available upon request. Feel free to contact us at  anytime!

Phone: 631-482-1129

Setup (1)
Backdrops (1)
Candles/Holders (1)
Signage (1)

I was so over the top impressed with everything they did for our special day. I was truly stressed about finding the fit for the job and the moment I met with Chrissie I Knew. She truly has a passion for what they do & listened to every detail on my wish list. The personal flowers and centerpieces came out breathtaking - exactly what I wanted and in my budget. Truly so happy with how everything turned out.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 1/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Accent, Lanterns, Pinspotting

Can't even begin to explain how breathtaking our reception was because of Chrissy and Chris. They listened to exactly what we said added some of their artistic talent and created a mesmerizing environment out of a bland room. We wanted Edison bulbs which they definitely delivered. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/30/17, 1 Review