Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19109 Map · Phone number

About CC Polish and Primp

CC Polish and Primp is a hair and makeup business located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owners Courtney and Colleen provide on-site services throughout the tri-state area. With over 20 years of combined experience, as well as continued education, this team of licensed professionals can give you the perfect look for any occasion. CC Polish and Primp stylists keep up to date with all of the latest trends, techniques, and styles, to ensure that you can get the exact look you've been dreaming of.

CC Polish and Primp can provide on-site hair and makeup services, perfect for weddings, proms, and more. With group services available, they are especially great for the whole wedding party. CC Polish and Primo offers a variety of hair and makeup options, including but not limited to:

• Consultations

img5325
3edf4db1881fc19e IMG 5343 1

8 Reviews for CC Polish and Primp

Dominique · Married on 04/13/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Courtney as she did my makeup for an event a couple months ago. I gave her my vision on what I wanted and she exceeded all of my expectations! She was so sweet and made the experience beyond enjoyable. It was my first time ever using airbrush makeup and it made my face look like porcelain and coverd every inperfection that regular foundation never could. She did so great with my lashes that I was able to wear them for a few extra days which has never been the case. They either start to come off after just a little while or come off completely. The best part is how much she knows her stuff and how passionate she is about it. At times I'm sure I was overwhelming asking a million questions about all the products and what they do but Courtney answered everyone of them and gave me a lot of insight on makeup that I could use in the future. The whole expierience was better than I could have imagined and I'm so glad I chose to go to her. I'm glad I finally found someone this good because I will never have to look for another makeup artist again. She's my forever go to girl, and will be yours too once you try her out!

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2017

I had such an amazing experience all together with Polish & Primp. Courtney is super talented and really professional! I was referred by a friend, and i will continue to refer anyone I know! They're very down to earth and friendly, and made me feel like a million bucks for my big day!!! Couldnt be happier!!

tracy · Married on 01/05/2017

Courtney was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. My make up was exactly what I wanted for my sisters wedding, plus it stayed on all night! I would definatly hire her when I get married.

Award

CC Polish and Primp FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling