18432 NE Sandy Blvd, TSCS CNKARIAD, Portland, OR 97230 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About CAweddingdress

CA-weddingdress.com is an online wedding dress provider based in Portland, Oregon and available to ship worldwide. This store manufactures its own products with the help of skilled tailors, using high-quality fabrics that add a bit of individuality to any occasion. CA-weddingdress prides itself on exceptional customer service, high-quality garments, and affordable prices. With more than 4,000 styles to choose from, this wedding dress manufacturer will provide you with variation and unlimited exploration.

In addition to wedding dresses, CA-weddingdress also offers bridesmaid, flower girl, and special occasion dresses. This wedding dress provider has local factories responsible for the manufacture of the dresses, and all sales are offered online only. CAweddingdress also allows clients to customize their dresses for free in color and size.

15312089110 51 1023313 v1

7 Reviews for CAweddingdress

• Monica

Monica Jackson · Married on 07/13/2019

Experience was fantastic

My wedding dress is amazing!!! I risk and I do not regret, the suit arrived in time, good quality, it was custom made and fit very well, the best purchase I've ever made.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Heathers

Eva Sun · Married on 07/10/2019

Amazing! Well am truly grateful.

I was so apprehensive as (stupidly) on my part I didn't check with trust pilot until after I'd ordered my 5 adult bridesmaid dresses from CA-weddingdress, I was concerned at how they could be so cheap and arrive so quickly. I actually stared at the delivery box for a good 15 minutes before opening because I was so worried but oh my days... They are astoundingly beautiful! They look EXACTLY as they did in the picture online and the colour was perfect, the measurements I sent to the company were exact and they fit all my bridesmaids beautifully (I am rather proud of my measuring skills). The quality is that of a wedding boutique and I'm slightly regretting not buying my wedding dress from them. They also sent a free gift for each of my bridesmaids. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

CAweddingdress's reply:

Thank you for your love,I am so happy you can love your dress,
    if you have any doubts of the dress in the future,
    I will fell very happy you can contact me then and I will also do my best to help you.
    Thank you very much and wish you a nice day.
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 12/02/2018

Awesome Dress

I was a bit sceptical ordering my dress online, but I was even more amazed at the detail on my dress. Not only was it well made, it was beautiful and it was extremely heavy. I also appreciate the fact that my dress was made in record time in order to accommodate my wedding( as I ordered my dress 8 weeks before the wedding) and I really cannot fault the team anywhere. I was also given suggestions on what jewellery and under garments to wear with the dress, now if this isnt a 5 star service I dont know what is.

The communication back and forth was awesome, all questions and concerns were addressed in due time. Thank you very much Ca-weddingdress Team. I am beyond happy and I felt and looked like a million bucks

Sent on 11/07/2018

CAweddingdress's reply:

Thank you for your love,I am so happy you can love your dress,
    if you have any doubts of the dress in the future,
    Thank you very much and wish you a nice day.

Award

CAweddingdress FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months