12805 Mount Royal lane, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Cat's Cake Co.

Cat Frost is an Army veteran, a wife, mother, and baker. She grew up on a rural dairy farm on the Oregon coast and watched her grandmother bake up treats for every birthday and holiday occasion as well as always keeping the cookie jar full. Knowing how much joy baking something can bring, Cat created Cat’s Cake Company in January of 2018. Cat’s Cake Company continues to bring that “good hearted” feeling to every cake and baked good she creates.

Cat also strives to reveal the taste of high quality ingredients, such as perfectly smooth buttercream without the harsh bite of too much sugar and retaining the bite of soft moist cake. Decadent, mouth-watering fillings, paired with supple sweet cake, will be sure to make a lasting impression for your event! Make each bite count as you celebrate with cake!

Follow Cat's Cake Co. on

Blush Ombre with edible gold
Blush Ombre with edible gold
5426483508237303808 n 51 998124

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Cat's Cake Co.

Reeham · Married on 03/31/2019

So grateful I found Cat’s Cake Co!

In a few words, Cat was sensational! I might be the only bride in history who shed tears as soon as she saw the cake and stayed dry eyed for the rest of the event! She designed my dream cake, and executed it to utter perfection. To top it off, it tasted absolutely DIVINE. It was an ombré, blush pink, four tiered cake decorated with gold flakes and peonies, my dream cake! I felt like a princess when my husband and I cut it!
    I should point out, a lot of bakers that I met with focused so much on the art behind the cake that the cake itself does not taste that great. With Cat, I got both the beautiful design I always wanted, and the delicious chocolate cake that all the guests loved. I’ve never been a fan of wedding cakes, but my own wedding cake blew all the rest out of the water, no question ;) Thank you Cat!!! ❤️

Sent on 04/05/2019

Marcel Bayo · Married on 12/15/2018

African/Jew wedding

Cat did an amazing job for our wedding. She very personable and professional. The cake was beautifully done. We could not ask for more.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Michael · Married on 09/07/2018

A Masterpiece and a Delight to Eat!

All I can say is WOW! If you need a cake for a wedding (or ANY event for that matter), you've found your person. Catherine isn't just a baker, she's an artist. Her works are gorgeous.

INTERACTION:
    Catherine was the most responsive of any of our vendors. She responded to every email, text, and phone call quickly and professionally. She came prepared to our meetings and our initial tasting blew our minds!

TASTE & DESIGN:
    I don't like cake. There, I've said it. We originally thought about doing an assorted desert table. But we saw some past designs of Cat's and were impressed. Well, boy am I glad we did! Throw everything you think you know about cake out the window. Those cakes you've had at past weddings. Nope. The flavors are AMAZING!!! Let her tell you about how she makes the flavors; how she combines them. You'll be wow'd too. Now to the design. It was a masterpiece! Beautiful. Semi-naked, draped in fruit. It was the highlight of the venue that evening. When guests came to congratulate us, they also commented how stunning the cake was. We still have guests admitting they took two, three, and yes even FOUR slices of cake that night it was so good!

ABOVE AND BEYOND:
    I could rave about the cake all night long. But I had to save some space for this. Cat goes ABOVE AND BEYOND. We had a small emergency come up with a vendor and Cat was able to offer us a solution that saved the day! She puts that personal touch that assures you that you are a priority and she cares about making your day everything you could ever want.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cat's Cake Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands