University of Richmond, VA 23173 Map · Phone number

About Catie Starr

Feel confident and look beautiful on your wedding day! Using airbrush make up and 10 years of experience, Belle by Catie Starr will provide you with unsurpassed customer service and a beautiful, customized look that will last all day. Airbrush make up creates a flawless finish that mimics real skin, giving you a glowing look that will look fantastic in person and in your photos! Call or e-mail today for more information.

• Transformations Artistry
BELLE
0265gamblinwedding

1 Reviews for Catie Starr

Belinda · Married on 09/09/2011

Catie came back for my wedding in Savannah after she had to move to upstate New York which was so amazing I was so thankful. She made myself and the bridesmaids + my mum feel amazingly beautiful with our hair and makeup. She listened to each of us about what we wanted and checked at the end if it was ok. I thought that was awesome as I have been apart of other weddings which has not been the case. I was so impressed with her work. The air brushing was awesome as I was in the heat in savannah and on the beach for pictures and everything still looked amazing at the end of the evening. I highly recommend her to anyone she will make you feel amazingly beautiful. Thanks so much Catie.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Catie Starr FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• Shannon Christopher Photography
    Shannon Christopher Photography Wedding Photographers

Catie is intuitive when it comes to hair & makeup. With just a few words Catie knows exactly what you are after. She communicates well, puts her clients at easy, and is a gem when it comes to working as part of a team & under pressure. I relish every opportunity to collaborate with her not only because she makes everyone look flawless, but because of her devotion to her craft & her humble manner.

• University of Richmond, 23173 See on map