1400 S. Macarthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75060 Map · Phone number

About Catie Ronquillo Photography

Smile. Laugh. Have Fun.

I love laughing until your face hurts. Or until you cry. That's a sign of a GOOD laugh.

I love big earrings and matching them to my outfit. Always.

I love my iPhone, cake, Disney Movies, and my dogs. Not necessarily in that order.

I love hanging out, catching up with friends, and watching movies.

I love LOVE.

I'd love to have fun with you on your big day!

Follow Catie Ronquillo Photography on

EngagedGallery013

5 Reviews for Catie Ronquillo Photography

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 04/02/2011

Catie has been an incredible find...her pictures came out FLAWLESS and captured every aspect of our relationship! She was super easy to communicate with and oh so flexible on the day of our wedding. Our pictures went so smoothly we ended up 45 minutes ahead of schedule! The assistant photographer she brought with her was such an asset, she kept the little ones in our wedding party laughing and entertained while Catie snapped priceless shots. We ended up with so many great pictures I don't know how we'll end up choosing-and all the little extras included in the package mean that we get to choose A LOT! I highly reccommend Catie for engagement/wedding photos or for any special occasion you might have!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Liz · Married on 08/14/2010

Catie is an amazing photographer. She did a beautiful job capturing all the special moments throughout the day. Catie is very organized and will want to discuss every little detail before the wedding to make sure it is perfect. However, Ryan and I are not very good planners and she was so accomodating with any change that came up through the day. She was also great in handling that crazy/bossy family member and making sure that all is happy. We are so grateful to have had her as our photographer. She made me feel beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the awesome photos of the memories she was able to capture.

Sent on 10/24/2010

kelly · Married on 04/24/2010

My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with Catie for an engagement shoot in Washington DC. She is incredibly talented, completely professional, and she's so sweet to boot. Our pictures arrived a couple weeks after our shoot and they were so wonderful-- each one we loved more than the last.

I think finding the right photographer is one of the most important decisions of your wedding, and I cannot recommend Catie enough! She has a truly fresh eye and I know our pictures will be cherished for years to come.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Catie Ronquillo Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Urban Magnolia Weddings and Events
    Urban Magnolia Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Incredible pictures and incredible photographer is what you get with Catie Ronquillo! She has a great personality combined with a great talent and lovely eye for great details!

• The Left Handed Calligrapher
    The Left Handed Calligrapher Wedding Invitations

Catie is wonderful to work with. She has the eye to get the detailed shots and knows the little tips to make her subjects look good in front of the camera. Many thanks to Catie for the hard work she puts in to make my products look great in the photos!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Catie Ronquillo to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1400 S. Macarthur Blvd Irving, 75060 See on map