Seattle, WA 98146 Map · Phone number

About Catherine Case, Harp

I welcome the opportunity to provide music for couples of all faiths and traditions and fully support Marriage Equality for everyone.

www.catherinecase.com

The sounds of the harp add a truly special touch to weddings. I love providing harp music to all couples in a friendly and professional manner. Having played for countless weddings, I will work closely with you to select the perfect repertoire for your unique ceremony and strive to make your planning as relaxed as possible. With years of experience in a variety of venues, I welcome the opportunity to make your wedding day a memorable one.

Most recently, I had the opportunity to perform as harp soloist for the Island Shangri-La hotel in Hong Kong, where I entertained guests every night with repertoire ranging from classical and jazz to broadway and current pop songs. The best part was getting to play a couples favorite song during a marriage proposal in the rooftop restaurant!

I have served as Principal Harpist for a variety of orchestras in the U.S. and abroad, and appear regularly as a substitute harpist for the Seattle Symphony Orchestra, 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle Opera and Tacoma Symphony. I hold a Bachelor of Music in Harp Performance from the Oberlin Conservatory and a Masters degree from Rice University's Shepherd School of Music.

A complimentary wedding consultation is provided (if desired) to meet one on one, listen to different selections and choose what is right for you. If you do not wish to use this service, I am happy to tailor the music to fit your tastes, or provide online video clips to help guide you in choosing the right music.

Click, or email caseharpmusic@gmail.com to contact me today!

Follow Catherine Case, Harp on

img0774
img019

20 Reviews for Catherine Case, Harp

Mark · Married on 07/30/2016

Catherine was a joy to work with in every respect. Her music is lovely, she was flexible and accommodating, and we received many comments on how much her presence added to our wedding and reception. We recommend her without hesitation.

Catherine was wonderful to work with! After having some bad luck corresponding with other harpists, Catherine was recommended to me and I’m so glad she was. She was extremely responsive via email and phone and very helpful. She played our wedding ceremony over the summer and the clips of songs she plays online were very handy to help us pick out the processional/recessional music. She plays beautifully and our guests really enjoyed her music (unfortunately we missed out on most of it!). I highly recommend Catherine… extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.

Michaela · Married on 08/23/2014

Catherine was a wonderful addition to our wedding. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking a harpist for their event. She was very easy to work with and did a fabulous job!

Award

Catherine Case, Harp FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music

• Events on 6th
    Events on 6th Banquet Halls

Catherine was kind enough to come provide some beautiful music for our most recent open house. It added so nicely to our sanctuary and the acoustics really beautfully supported her strings. Absolutely lovely, and I would absolutely recommend her for your ceremony!

• Seattle, WA 98146 See on map