Fort Worth, TX 76134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Catherine Boyd Violinist

Performing wedding ceremony music professionally since 1984! I started studying violin at age 5, and was in the Fort Worth Symphony by age 16. I studied with Robert Davidovici (Juilliard/Galamian) and Sally Thomas. My repertoire is unmatched; I have done extensive research and transcription for various assignments. The genres include: Top 40, Bollywood, R&B, classical, Jewish, Celtic (Irish/Scottish), rock, bluegrass, country, Colonial (pre-1800), 1920s jazz (I have 4 hours' worth). If you have a particular request in mind, I am happy to work with you.

Other instrumentalists include: flute, harp, mandolin, guitar, vocalist, and piano. I can find an ensemble as small or as large as you desire, and have the amplification as well. Thank you for visiting my page; I hope I can be of service to you!

teenyviolinlogo
boyd salmon du
Catherine Boyd Violinist
Wedding at the Southern Mansion in Cape May, photo courtesy Doyle Dowdell photography
Susan Salmon plays mandolin, guitar, and violin.
Susan Salmon plays mandolin, guitar, and violin.
teenyviolinlogo
boyd salmon du

• Videos 3

11 Reviews for Catherine Boyd Violinist

Kassandra · Married on 09/26/2014

Catherine was fantastic to work with. From the beginning she listens to what you want & even creates a Pinterest board for you to work together on. She wrote out the music to one of my favorite billy joel songs for our cocktail hour & it was perfect. Having her play our ceremony & cocktail, gave a very elegant flair to our wedding & people loved it!

Sent on 11/10/2014

megan · Married on 09/19/2014

I recently had Catherine play the violin for my wedding ceremony on 9/19. She was excellent! From the first time I spoke to Catherine on the phone, I knew I wanted her to play for my wedding. She is very personable, friendly and she came across as someone who would be willing to do anything for you to make your wedding day special. She was a joy to work with and I was so happy I found her!
    The music during the ceremony was beautiful, it provided the extra touch of beauty and elegance that I was hoping for. The music Catherine played brings tears to my eyes every time I watch the video!
    You will not be disappointed if you choose to hire Catherine for your ceremony musician!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Catherine was so easy to work with! I could text her, call, email - and she responded quickly! She set up a Pinterest board for me to send her songs I liked. She can play anything! She even played Beyoncé and Jay-Z Crazy in love for us! She was awesome!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Catherine Boyd Violinist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore
    Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore Wedding Officiants

Catherine Boyd is an awesome violinist! She can play anything from Cannon in d to Lady GaGa! Very professional. Always goes over and above for her clients. She will learn special songs for you. Linda Moore Wedding Officiant

• Fort Worth, 76134 See on map