16789 SW Juilann Lane, Beaverton, OR 97007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Catering by Laurie

Catering by Laurie is a full service company that has been in the food service industry for over 30 years.

Whether you are planning a simple cocktail party or an extravagant formal buffet, we offer exceptional cuisine that is sure to WOW your guests.

We take great pride in custom designing a menu to fit your needs and your budget.

Our special features such as no cake cutting fee and no corkage fees for bartending make Catering by Laurie an accomodating company.

Large or small , weddings and corporate events are our specialties and each is handled with a personal touch!

Call or email now to set up a free consultation, menu design and samples!

At your service,

Laurie

503-642-3934

laurie@cateringbylaurie.com

73 Reviews for Catering by Laurie

Alysha · Married on 08/06/2016

Communication with Laurie was always easy and we had no issue setting up a time to do a taste test with her either. Every time we spoke or met, she was very kind and professional! The food at the wedding was delicious and there was more than enough. The staff was so kind and helpful.. And they checked in with me a few times to make sure I was fed and taken care of during the wedding and they also sent me home with a to go box for my husband and I in addition to packaging up all the left overs. Laurie also allowed me to utilize the drink containers the rest of my wedding even after the catering staff left on the condition that I returned it that next week. Overall our experience with Catering by Laurie was awesome (I've seen her at other events too-also awesome).. And I would recommend her to any friend or family member!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

Laurie and her crew were fabulous! The food was amazing and beautifully presented! I never imagined that our food and dessert tables would look so good. Even our guests were taking pictures of the set up. Our reception looked like something out of a bridal magazine!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Erin · Married on 03/18/2016

My husband and I were recommended to Laurie by the venue we booked for our wedding. We had actually already decided to do a tasting with her based on her prices and options before they recommended her. She was easily the most cost efficient and had the most options of any other caterers available on their website. We loved her! She was professional, friendly, and genuine. We learned that a lot of people in the wedding industry are.....well...fake. We didn't get that feeling at all from Laurie and appreciate her frankness and LOVED her food. It was all delicious and there were plenty of options. We choose to do a heavy hors d'oeuvre reception, and we were not disappointed! We also opted to use Laurie's petite pleasures in lieu of a cake (though we had a small one for cutting), and it was all delicious! Two caterers and a bartender were provided and they were all lovely and accommodating and very professional. We particularly appreciate the fact that they prepared a platter of food for us to take for the wedding night, it was much needed! They also sent the rest of the food home with our families, and they ate well for weeks afterward! Overall, we were incredibly pleased and would recommend Laurie and her staff to anyone asking! Thank you, Catering by Laurie! :)

Sent on 04/11/2016

Catering by Laurie FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 23.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings