Beaumont, TX 77726 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Cater To You

We used Cater to You for our wedding coordinating and food. They are amazing professionals who went above and beyond. Our wedding day was perfect, and it was thanks to this company! Our wedding guests can't stop raving about the amazing food! Thanks Kayla and Scott!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Rachael · Married on 05/19/2012

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Mostly everyone at the reception said their food was good. Some people said that their pork was under cooked. I also did not like the way the food was plated. It looked like a hot mess on a plate with a huge smear of crap. Also when I made my contract with them I paid for cake cutting service and the day before my wedding they say that I didnt have cake cutting service. Which was only $35 after I had already paid them nearly 5k. Once I looked up my invoice and told her that I did pay for cake cutting she apologized. If you use this vendor I would make sure you know EXACTLY what you paid for so they cant say anything.

Sent on 05/30/2012

1.2
      2.0
      0.5
      1.5
      2.0
      0.5

I was not impressed with this company. I chose them based off of reviews online and I regret making that decision. It should have been a sign when I set up a meeting with the catering director and she was 30 minutes late to the first meeting but I was really wanting to try them out and set up a second appointment for a tasting. The catering director never showed up for my tasting. Her husband, who is the chef had to apologize for her not being able to make the meeting. The food was delicious so, once again, I made excuses for the lack of professionalism and put a deposit down. She was very slow to respond to emails and didn't hear much from her until a week before the wedding. The day of the wedding, we had several people tell my parents the food was cold and undercooked, the bread was stale and we actually ran out of food. My own mother did not get to eat! Talk about worst nightmare! No one was serving the food to help with portion control and there were no burners to keep the food hot. There were servers replenishing the buffet table and our beverages. We looked in the contract to see if serving food was stated in there and burners would be provided. Of course the wording was very vague. So if you use them, make sure you ask about those items! We told them a count of 180 ( we only had 167 coming) and they said that they provided 10% more food than that just in case we had people who didn't rsvp show up so that should have been enough food. It was definitely because we didn't have people serving the food. And I wish they would have at least told me that we would not have anyone serving the food so that way I could have requested that service. It's just something I did not think about. The servers were very nice and sweet and worked very hard but unfortunately the quality of food overshadowed that part. We tried contacting them once we got back from the honeymoon, to let them know we were disappointed in the service and we still have not heard back from them.

Sent on 01/04/2016