Cater 2 U

Fresh fruit
Fresh fruit

6 Reviews for Cater 2 U

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

I have recently reserved my wedding date with Cater 2 U at their accompanying wedding venue, The Chapel at Noel. Up to this point, the owner, Dan, has been extremely helpful in answering my questions via email, as I am out of state. Also, he was very accommodating, allowing my fiance and myself tour the venue and answer all of our questions about different meal options and setup. I'm excited to work with Cater 2 U as I have heard nothing but good things about this company.

Ryan · Married on 06/30/2015

The Chapel at Noel is an absolutely beautiful venue with much to offer! The owner was incredibly friendly, punctual, and generous. My wife and I did not have a large budget but the owner worked with us and made magic happen! The chapel has stunning stained glass windows and is very well decorated. There was plenty of tables and chairs for my guests. A variety of props, linens, and decorations were provided as well. My guests all felt very welcomed as the owner and his assistants make you feel like royalty! We kept getting compliments about the venue for weeks because it is so luxurious for such a low cost. We tried their chicken buffet dinner and it was to die for! The vegetables had perfect texture and the chicken was deliciously moist! The meal also included warm rolls, fancy hand-made salad and a variety of beverages. My guests all ate as much as they could and we still had left overs to spare. The venue also let us use their multi-disc surround sound system to add to the already dreamy atmosphere of the Chapel. Cater 2 U and Chapel at Noel's value cannot be beat!

Connor · Married on 06/13/2015

Cater 2 U & The Chapel at Noel recently Catered our wedding! Catered and we used there venue on Riley street in Hudsonville, it was beautiful. My wife and I received so many compliments on the food and service, we were all blown away at the excellent job they put into our day being so special! Cater2U was very easy to work with and the prices were reasonable. The owner Dan made everything so easy for us, as we want to thank the Cater2U staff for an amazing wedding day!!!

Cater 2 U FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 29.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Local, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables