3530 Pestalozzi Street, Saint Louis, MO 63118 Map · Phone number

About Cate Jackson Photography

Cate Jackson Photography is a boutique photo studio in St. Louis, MO providing service for weddings, commitments, and portraits. We take pride in customizing each service to provide top level photography that is fresh, creative, cutting edge and reflects your personality and desires.

Follow Cate Jackson Photography on

bride11of1

13 Reviews for Cate Jackson Photography

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/26/2012

My husband and I had a bad experience with a photographer back in Spokane, WA and when we were looking in St. Louis for a photographer for our wedding, we were pretty critical seeing we already got screwed out of $500. Being cautious and having a smaller budget from before, it was pretty obvious to us after talking to Cate that she was a perfect fit. Everything we needed for the wedding did not fall into one of her packages, so she made one up for us within our budget and therefore we were still able to get everything we needed without going broke. I'm sure it was not easy to communicate with us seeing we were planning our St. Louis wedding in WA but she did a fantastic job working out all the details and keeping up in the loop. She did an amazing job on our engagement pictures. Everything we had asked of her, she did and everyone fell in love with our pictures once we received them (which was a really quick turn around...about a week she mailed us our disc after already putting up a preview online in 3 days) Now for our wedding, we had Cate and JJ. Both just extremely FANTASTIC!!! They came right in and got to work, I barely noticed them. Even with our super busy day, she was still able to got shots and photos I had requested as well. They were extremely professional at all times but so much fun to work with too! And for all the short attention span men we had in our party, they were so patient dealing with us all. We had Cate until 9 and I thought we had JJ until 7 but they both stayed and even stayed a lil later to make sure they got our sparkler pictures. These ladies are hands down the best photographers around. They stood in the blazing heat all day, sacrificed extra time for us and even dealt with a stressed out bride at times just to get us the perfect pictures so we can joyfully remember our day. Hands down the best in town. If you are looking for a photographer, Cate is your lady, so stop looking! Thanks again Cate and JJ! I am SO excited to see our pics!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Erin · Married on 06/02/2012

Cate was wonderful to work with. Not only are we so happy with our photos but she made our wedding day so fun!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2012

That Cate provided us with amazing photography is a given. Her work stands on its own, and I knew I loved it from her website. What really impressed me was how much I enjoyed working with Cate through the wedding process. She is incredibly perceptive and tactful. She is patient and efficient. She is pleasant and fun. In addition to being thrilled through and through with the entire photography end of things, I thought she actually made the wedding madness more pleasant. What more can one ask for? Pleased as punch. I have already recommended her to friends!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Award

• Pixies Hair Design
    Pixies Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love Cate! She is not only an amazing photogrpaher, but an incredibly nice person! Any bride that I have worked with has been very excited to use Cate as her photographer.

• Randall Gallery
    Randall Gallery Historic Weddings

Cate Jackson does amazing work. She has a gift when taking photos. She has that special talent to see the little things that make each shot special and heartfelt. We enjoy working with Cate here at Randall Gallery!

• Lucky You Productions
    Lucky You Productions Wedding Florists

Cate has such a great eye and is a dream to work with!

• 3530 Pestalozzi Street Saint Louis, 63118 See on map