P.O. Box 2612, Avalon, CA 90704 Map · Phone number

About Catalina Aisle

Here at Catalina Aisle, creating the ideal wedding-one that is intimate, fun, and uniquely your own-is a process as joyful as the moment you say I do. We take pride in personalizing each wedding so that it is unique and memorable, reflecting your wishes and respecting your budget. No detail is overlooked and our "unparalleled customer service" ensures that your wedding day will be flawless. Catalina Aisle will be there to make sure your event is nothing short of stunning.

Professionalism, creativity, and experience make Catalina Aisle the only choice for a day as important as yours. Catalina Island is an exquisite place, one that with its uniqueness and charm will stand out in your mind and the minds of your guests for years to come. Christina, the founder of Catalina Aisle, was born and raised on Catalina Island, making her the quintessential "island girl." As your wedding coordinator, Christina will embrace your vision of the perfect day and take the steps necessary to make you the very best most subtly enhanced version of yourself. Christina will ensure a wedding celebration that you will never forget!

Catalina Aisle is pleased to offer the most creative and convenient packages in the area. Our most popular options include: The Premier Package, The Final Countdown Package, The Day Of Package, and Hourly Consultations.

Because each client is different, we are more than happy to customize packages in order to best suit your needs. Call or email us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine how Catalina Aisle can best be of service to you.

walking
cactusKiss

1 Reviews for Catalina Aisle

katie · Married on 07/17/2010

3.5

I would give Catalina Aisle a 4 1/2.... 5 for presentation. Christina totally came through on our wedding day! The whole thing was beautiful and stress free! The decorations, beautiful center pieces (that were perfect for an outdoor beach wedding!)... everything. She definatley picked the right caterer, which was Steve's Steakhouse... everyone thought the food was fantastic! So all in all, yes, Catalina Aisle did an amazing job. I am a mom and a student and wanted somewhat of a destination wedding to keep the numbe rof guests down... I also didn't want to break the bank. I didn't have time to plan a wedding all by myself. Yes, it was hard trusting someone else, and not doing all the details myself, but as said, she did a fantastic job. I only have two little complaints. She wasn't the most personable and didn't always follow up on communication. I was also told I would have to fly in a wedding cake if thats what I wanted - which I later learned wasn't true (but that didn't really matter, the cupcakes tasted amazing and were beautiful and not as expensive as a cake would have been). Oh, and I ended up with a different bouquet than I thought I was going to have. But in the end none of that really mattered, as it turned out beautifully. I had a really nice, small and intimate wedding that suit me perfectly.
    Centerpieces were beautiful, food was delicious, the officiant and photographer she arranged were awesome. She definatley gets a grade A and her services have my stamp of approval. Any complaints I mentioned were really small in comparison to the big picture

Sent on 07/27/2010

Catalina Aisle FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas