Castle Rock, CO 80108 Map · Phone number

About Castle Rock Photo Booth

We bring an exceptional photo booth experience as well as excitement to your event. We rent our photo booths all along the front range including Denver, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, and surrounding areas.

The Pictures

We custom design all of our photo booth prints for the events. If you want custom graphics or colors, no problem. We'll work with you to get exactly what you want. We can do 4x6 postcard formats or 2x6 strips.

The Props

All of our rentals includes props. We bring the glasses, hats, and the all popular boas. Everything that will help to make the event memoriable for everyone.

Sharing

Along with our event, we bring our internet kiosk. This allows your guests to reprint pictures as well as email them to themselves right from the event. In addition, we will host your images on the Internet for three months which allows your guests to download their images (at no cost) or order reprints.

Let's Get Started

To start the order process, visit our Getting Started web page at http://www.CastleRockPhotoBooth.com/getting-started.html.

You can also visit our Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/CastleRockPhotoBooth

Follow Castle Rock Photo Booth on

SampleWeddings2
SampleWeddings3

17 Reviews for Castle Rock Photo Booth

Diana · Married on 09/21/2014

One of my friend's recommended Castle Rock Photo Booth to me and I am so glad I decided to go with them. Brian was so friendly, fun, and professional all night. I know all our guest had a wonderful time with the photo booth. The quality of the prints were amazing. The wedding day went by so fast and I'm glad I will have these photos from Castle Rock Photo Booth for us to remember how special it was on that day. Thank you so much!

Diana · Married on 09/21/2014

Sherri · Married on 06/09/2013

Brian did a wonderful job at our son's reception. Since he and his fiance eloped we didn't have a lot of the traditional photos. This was a wonderful way for the "bride and groom" to have a remembrance of those who attended the reception. Of course, the children in attendance LOVED the photo booth, but even the adults really have a great time. This is not the first experience with the Castle Rock Photo Booth and absolutely not our last! Always professional and extra special!

Award

Castle Rock Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Castle Rock, 80108 See on map